Perhatian dengan org ini dari saudi teman-teman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhatian dengan org ini dari saudi teman-teman

Gw tidak mau sebutin nama disini, Gw mau tahu perhatian samua parempuan yang kenal org arab sering main cewek-cewek dan gw salahsatu korban. Gw dapat infeksi sakit parah tidak bisa di sembuhkan. Siapa saja baca forum ini BE CAREFULL kalau ada yang kenal dia.
    Last edited by novi.yanti; 12-07-16, 00:36.

Originally posted by novi.yanti View Post
    Gw tidak mau sebutin nama disini, Gw mau tahu perhatian samua parempuan yang kenal org arab namanya tamim, nomor hp dia 00966 505889962 atau nomor simpathi 0812 90999007. org ini sering main cewek-cewek dan gw salahsatu korban. Gw dapat infeksi sakit parah tidak bisa di sembuhkan. Siapa saja baca forum ini BE CAREFULL kalau ada yang kenal dia.
    I don't want to name names here but I want to warn women of an Arab guy named Tamin telephone number bla bla bla.
    This person likes to sleep around and I am one of his "victims" I caught a serious infection from this guy to which there is no cure.
    Whoever is reading this forum please be careful if you know him.

Comment

So considering Novi Yanti didn't want to name names she did (his name is Tamim) and he has either given her Herpes or HIV. Both of which are sexually transmitted and incurable. To this fact alone we must admire her courage for warning of the risk this guy poses to other women.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
        So considering Novi Yanti didn't want to name names she did (his name is Tamim) and he has either given her Herpes or HIV. Both of which are sexually transmitted and incurable. To this fact alone we must admire her courage for warning of the risk this guy poses to other women.
        Wow it is so horrible

Comment

Originally posted by novi.yanti View Post
          Gw tidak mau sebutin nama disini, Gw mau tahu perhatian samua parempuan yang kenal org arab sering main cewek-cewek dan gw salahsatu korban. Gw dapat infeksi sakit parah tidak bisa di sembuhkan. Siapa saja baca forum ini BE CAREFULL kalau ada yang kenal dia.
          seremm

Comment

so where novi know him ? from this forum too ? he is member ?

Comment

how can you get to know each other???
              is he member of this forum???

PusatAlkesCom kami menyediakan, alat kesehatan pribadi, jual kursi roda, alat pijat, alat cek gula darah, celana hernia, alat alat laboratorium, tensimeter

Comment

Terlalu besar untuk ukuran asia

Comment

I found this topic by mistake and it reminds me that there is another guy who is spreading sexual diseases to Indonesian girls by not using condoms. This is a British guy called Oli.
                  My friend told me she had sex with him and she got gonorrhea and herpes. My friend has no reason to lie about it. I don't know the guy. I'm posting this only to aware girls of using condoms if they are going to have sex with whoever and specially with this guy. My friend got cured of gonorrhea in a week but herpes is not so easy.

Comment

Wih ngeri bener!!!
                    Itulah bahayanya free sex, untunglah saya diajarkan untuk not free sex, must sex after married, walopun sampe sekarang saya masih nahan nafsu sex, moga-moga bisa kuat sampai nanti saat saya menikah..

Comment

Working...
                    X