Hey y'all. New member here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all. New member here.

Hey y'all. I'm Batara, but my family and friends call me Obat. Yes like medicine. Just making an intro as a new member.

I'm an Indonesian-American from Los Angeles. Decided to move to Indonesia to get some experience for grad school after graduating college in the Bay Area. That was six years ago and now married to my college sweetheart who is Indonesian. A friend told me about the expat site when I first moved and only now decided to join as a member.

Big culture shock even though I've been coming to Indonesia for vacation with family. Any of y'all wanna just hang out and talk about culture shock and what-not, I'm in the Jakarta Selatan area. Any Indonesian-Americans here too, would love to connect as well. Always nice to know other third culture folks.

I'm new to forums in general so if there's any etiquette I gotta follow especially in this particular one, please do let me know.

Hope everyone is staying safe from corona.

Originally posted by Bsoepraba View Post
    ... I'm new to forums in general so if there's any etiquette I gotta follow especially in this particular one, please do let me know ...

I am an old member of this Forum , I know there is a "Posting Guidelines" (see its link in the lowest part of each Forum's page) but I confess I also didn't read it yet .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

I am an old member of this Forum , I know there is a "Posting Guidelines" (see its link in the lowest part of each Forum's page) but I confess I also didn't read it yet .
      haha. I actually skimmed through it. thanks. btw, pleasure to e-meet you.

Comment

Working...
      X