Alien on board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien on board

Hi guys, I would like to introduce myself. I am originally from Planet X013698, located in a galaxy 8447 light years away. Right after I entered the wormhole, I was transformed into a baby. It took a human carrier to transport me here. The worst part is I made my way to the earth absolutely naked, wet, hungry af and limbs the size of a healthy chicken leg. I have been stuck here for the last 25 years Looking forward to meet some really intelligent human beings who can help build me a time portal.

I'm currently based out of Bandar Lampung though XD

A little bit late welcome after 25 years, but welcome to earth. We mean you no harm

Comment

Any thoughts on which dispensation the world is now experiencing?

Comment

Originally posted by OpenSolutions View Post
        A little bit late welcome after 25 years, but welcome to earth. We mean you no harm
        Thank You! You people are a lovely bunch as of 2019. According to the future, most of your people are gonna perish fighting among yourselves over petty issues - something that people on my planet couldn't ever fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
          English please?

Comment

Originally posted by scofield412 View Post
            ... most of your people are gonna perish fighting among yourselves over petty issues - something that people on my planet couldn't ever fathom.

I am assuming you don't do that in your planet , but so why your people don't understand . Even we here who do fight each other do understand : it is mostly about power/money/revenge/rage/ignorance .

From https://www.google.com/search?q=fath...utf-8&oe=utf-8
            fathom
            verb:
            1. understand (a difficult problem or an enigmatic person) after much thought.
            sinonim: understand, comprehend, work out, fathom out, make sense of, grasp, catch, follow, perceive, make out, penetrate, divine, search out, ferret out, puzzle out, take in, assimilate, absorb, get to the bottom of, ...
            Last edited by marcus; 30-08-19, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

I am assuming you don't do that in your planet , but so why your people don't understand . Even we here who do fight each other do understand : it is mostly about power/money/revenge/rage/ignorance .

From https://www.google.com/search?q=fath...utf-8&oe=utf-8
              fath·om
              verb:
              1. understand (a difficult problem or an enigmatic person) after much thought.
              sinonim: understand, comprehend, work out, fathom out, make sense of, grasp, catch, follow, perceive, make out, penetrate, divine, search out, ferret out, puzzle out, take in, assimilate, absorb, get to the bottom of, ...
              You just hit the nail on its head, sire. The keyword is "Ignorance"

Comment

attractive introduction. Which part of Bandar Lampung do you live? I know the city very well

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                  I am sure I had something in mind when I posted the question in March, but at this late date, I have no idea what I was talking about. Some members are likely thinking that my cluelessness has nothing to do with the passage of time as I never know what I am talking about.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Bandar?You're my neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by Steepich View Post
                        Bandar?You're my neighbour
                        Nice to know that Steepich

Comment

Originally posted by brainy.aprie View Post
                          attractive introduction. Which part of Bandar Lampung do you live? I know the city very well
                          By now, even I know the city pretty well. Hahaha

Comment

No Way! I'm also from Planet X013698. Did you go intermediate educational curricula at Zorple by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Smoltick View Post
                              No Way! I'm also from Planet X013698. Did you go intermediate educational curricula at Zorple by chance?
                              Hi there buddy, how are you? Schools clip creativity. So I dropped out of school at a pretty early age. But it fudged me hard and here I'm stuck without any clue how to build the wormhole back. For my friends here on earth, singularity on my planet has already been solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X