Noobie to this forum, 8 years living in Bali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie to this forum, 8 years living in Bali

Hi all! I'm happy to join this forum and look forward to communicating with you all. I'm originally from Montana in the States and have taught ESL in Bali for 8 years in various settings. I'm now beginning freelance content writing and editing work for other expats in Bali. Might any of you tell me the going rate for this type of work so I might charge my clients competitively? Thanks in advance for your kind info sharing.

I don't know , but be informed that unless you are married with an Indonesian and your spouse sponsor your KITAS/KITAP , foreigners in general are not allowed (by Law) to do that .

------------------------------------

UU6 - year 2011
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her ;

b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her.

Article 123
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any person who knowingly gives a letter or false or falsified data or untrue statement with intent of obtaining Visas or Stay Permit for himself/herself or others;

b. any foreigner who deliberately use the Visa or Residence Permit as referred to in letter a to enter and / or stay in Indonesia.

------------------------------------

UU no.13 , year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from Minister (Work Permit/IMTA) .
    (2) An employer who is an individual person is prohibited from employing foreign worker.

Comment

Uuuups,,,
      She's gone... ?

hope you stay safe Anna Elise, Only good advice from marcus here
      Last edited by Faris Fals; 09-05-17, 16:14. Reason: lupa

Comment

Working...
      X