Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be in Batam soon.

Hey everyone,

I have been preparing myself and family to move to Batam.

Tom

Welcome to Batam Tom... whenever it is you guys will arrive hope you'll enjoy it here

Comment

Hello Tom,

Me too. Exact schedule is still open, but expect to move around end of this year.

Comment

Welcome to Batam, Tom.

Comment

Welcome to Batam
          Hope you're enjoying

Comment

What will you be doing in Batam?

Comment

Thank you for asking. I will be working in one of the hotels in Batam. What about you ? What are you doing in Batam??

Comment

Originally posted by Laardimus View Post
                Hello Tom,

Me too. Exact schedule is still open, but expect to move around end of this year.
                Hai there,..what are you planning to do in Batam??? We will probably be in Batam in 2017 before March

Comment

Welcome to the Expat Forum! Hope you enjoy your years in Batam!
                  Danielle Surkatty
                  Member of the Organizing Committee
                  Living in Indonesia, A Site for Expatriates
                  http://www.expat.or.id/

Living in Indonesia Expat Forum
                  http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.org/
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tomhaarlem View Post
                    Thank you for asking. I will be working in one of the hotels in Batam. What about you ? What are you doing in Batam??
                    My wife is Indonesian and we have staff in Batam so we visit often.

So nice hotels in Batam and some not so nice. Hope you get a nice one!

Comment

Several nice golf courses in Batam, and of course close to Singapore which is a big advantage

Comment

Hello Tom,
                        Wilkommen to Batam,

Batam is the safest place to live in Indonesia,
                        Batam is unique, however there is no local cultural presence of 1000 years old customs or memorial site as one might find in Osaka Japan or Shanghai China,
                        Batam is heavily industrial oriented, and life here is a bit boring if you have no friends to introduce you the interesting corner of it.
                        If you would like to know more about all the thing there is to know about Batam, you can read our articles here: www.batam.city

If you wanna know about every single corner in Batam, we are ready to help you out

Comment

Working...
                        X