Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all pets (dogs and cats especially) lovers

Dear all dogs and cats' lovers,

Looking for a place to take your dog to play or going somewhere but worry your pets alone at home?

No worries, we just have the right place for you. Fur and Friends have quality grooming place, comfort hotel, playground and swimming pool for your furry friends. We could also schedule gathering for birthdays or just a simple meetup for dogs and cats lovers.

So Come visit us at Jl Arteri Permata Hijau, No 5 (100m from Belleza Apartment) or check out our instagram at furandfriends.

Let me know if you have any questions!

www.furandfriends.com

No worries.(Australian?)

Let you know if we have any questions???

How about we start with a very simple question - how much? You know, that small aspect of business that most people who may require a service base their decisions on.
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by FurandFriends View Post
      So Come visit us at Jl Arteri Permata Hijau, No 5 (100m from Belleza Apartment) or check out our instagram at furandfriends.

Let me know if you have any questions!

www.furandfriends.com
      Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post
      No worries.(Australian?)

Let you know if we have any questions???

How about we start with a very simple question - how much? You know, that small aspect of business that most people who may require a service base their decisions on.
      Also, I'd like to know if you are actually open for business, or just doing a bit of market research. I went to your site, and it's just two images, logo types. 'Cause that makes it impossible to copy-paste your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter links, I didn't bother looking any further...

Comment

Working...
      X