X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernard Schou View Post
    Can anybody recommend a GOOD visa agent I'm about to apply for a retirement visa ...

I have nothing to complain about my agent (MPP Travel , see it in the link below) . They got me the Retirement Visa in 2015 and since then they got me 6 Retirement e-ITAS (former KITAS) .

I guess you get a better deal if you contact agents in Indonesian language (through email for example , use Google Translate). Tell them from which country you are and in which Indonesian city you want to live (most of the agents are from Jakarta or Bali , but many of them have associates in other Indonesian cities) .

If you have spouse/children , be informed that only you must get a Retirement Visa , the others can get cheaper "Dependent" Visas .

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...etirement-visa
    Last edited by marcus; 25-10-20, 13:57.

Leave a comment:

• Bernard Schou
    replied
    Can anybody recommend a GOOD visa agent I'm about to apply for a retirement visa. I am currently working in Australia and plan to be retired in Indonesia no later than march 2021

Leave a comment:

• siskarmdhn
    replied
    Hi Sir, If you need assistance with employee recruitment, we can assist you in recruiting through online assessments to get quality human resources.

Leave a comment:

• frencheese
    replied
    logistic skilled people in surabaya

Hai..
    In surabaya if you want to find out skilled people in logistic and computer english you should ask to IP (Institut pembangunan).They have a special logistic course and a lot of people from there already get a job in impor expor company, freight forwarding etc...It's located in Jalan Darmo just before Olympic Hotel.2 million rupiah it's pretty good fair.I also took logistic courses there and was graduated.it was funny because I was the only french guy and courses was in bahasa indonesia.?.ยงยง?.?,//

good luck

Leave a comment:

• flekslianot
    replied
    Btw welcome to the hot but friendly city...
    If you need driver, Bahasa Indoneisa Tutor, or employee.. I ll be glad for an interview...

Leave a comment:

• flekslianot
    replied
    In Surabaya 2 million will be fine...
    Living cost in Surabaya is cheaper than in Jakarta...
    E.g.. if I eat my lunch in Surabaya it will 30% cheaper than Jakarta..

Leave a comment:

• ohmdafyd
    replied
    Originally posted by flekslianot View Post
    2000 US $ is mor than enough...
    I used to use Indosat 3 G to get conected to my partner in korea, not bad. It is fine for me. It is only 40 US $ per month.. but the quota is limited up to 2 GB.
    You can call me on 081331931215 or 03170565395.
    or email [email protected]
    don't hesitate to contact me, trust me I can provide the one you ve lloking for as your staff.
    I used to say 'trust me, I'm a Nurse' ;}

Leave a comment:

• jwalher1
    replied
    Originally posted by Liamm_1 View Post
    I'm assuming you don't mean that *you* will provide English training?
    no i wont provide english training myself... i dont want to provide english training at all... i want people who speak english so i can train them in logistics..(this is what the business is about)

Leave a comment:

• flekslianot
    replied
    2000 US $ is mor than enough...
    I used to use Indosat 3 G to get conected to my partner in korea, not bad. It is fine for me. It is only 40 US $ per month.. but the quota is limited up to 2 GB.
    You can call me on 081331931215 or 03170565395.
    or email [email protected]
    don't hesitate to contact me, trust me I can provide the one you ve lloking for as your staff.

Leave a comment:

• flekslianot
    replied
    Quallified candidate for you bussines

Originally posted by jwalher1 View Post
    Hello everyone. my name is walter, im mary to a butifull indonesian lady and we are planingg to move to surabaya in the next couple of months.
    We own a business that can be managed from anywhere as long as we have high speed internet. my concerns are the cost of living there, wich am sure is way low than the US, but how much?. how much do i need to live confortable?. My other concern is that i will ned to hire people upon my arrival in indonesia. im not worry about the legal side of it because my wife is indonesian but im more concerned about hiring qualified people. this people have to speak english "very well" and have computer skills. can sonone give me some thoughs about this and how much can i expect to pay for a well qualified employee.
    thank you all

Walter
    =====
    Hello,
    How do you do..?
    I can help you to find the qualified candidate..
    for the quallification:-- Speaks English well
    Speaks Indonesian well
    Computer ability.office, internet.
    Able to drive.
    You can email me on [email protected].
    Or you can call me on 081331931217 or 03170565395.
    C U

Leave a comment:

• atlantis
    replied
    Originally posted by marcus View Post
    In Brazil , it is not only for minorities . Almost every state capital city has a federal free university and many big state cities have a free state university . The ones with the best grades in the selection test are admitted .
    Same for France. Public schools and public Universities are free. You just have to pay for your social secutity if you are older than 18. Kids coming from not so wealthy background get some trimestrial income as long as they successfully continue their studies.
    This at least justify for me the incredible amount of taxes that I pay yearly to my govenment...

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by b33j915 View Post
    We also had a similar program in the US for the minorities (EOP/Equal Opportunity Program aka Affirmative Action) .................................................. ............
    http://aad.english.ucsb.edu/docs/Change.html
    In Brazil , it is not only for minorities . Almost every state capital city has a federal free university and many big state cities have a free state university . The ones with the best grades in the selection test are admitted .
    Last edited by marcus; 10-03-09, 11:28.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    My lndonesian friend rents her big house , in a very good area here in Bandung , for Rp50 million per year , or about USD350 per month .
    Last edited by marcus; 10-03-09, 11:02.

Leave a comment:

• MadCat
    replied
    Actually 2k/mo for renting a house in Kemang is considered to be on the cheap end of things. Some places there go for double that, and don't even offer that much of an improvement.

I'm sticking to my 36jt/year house...

Leave a comment:

• Liamm_1
    replied
    Originally posted by omdafyd View Post
    Cough!!! $2000.00, .. A MONTH????? You mean, every month 7 days a week times 4 ??? ...why that's, wait I need my calculator...
    $24,000 A YEAR!.. in Indonesia? ...are we talking about the same country ... :}
    My thoughts exactly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X