Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users of the forum living in or near Jogja

Goodmorning from the Netherlands everyone

In September I'll be visiting Jogja and I'm wondering if there are users on the forum that live near or in Jogja. It would be nice to make some new contacts and hopefully get acquainted. Furthermore I'm also looking for advice on places to see and visit in or near Jogja and Java in general. It would be great to hear from you.

Greets Mike

Send Babygirl / the diamond a message she lives in Jogjakarta

Comment

Hello Mike, i am (Aust) in Jogja & my (indo) wife can steer you in the direction of some local Dutch people & meeting places which can in turn help you have a touristy time. Shoot me a PM when your near or here if you need
      .given a 1% chance to live changes a mans mind .

Comment

Hello Mr. Mike

There are many good places in Central Java that has not been covered by the mainstream tourism spots, such as good spots in Bali that I wrote in my 5th book "The Other Side of Bali - Traces of History in Pakerisan" (reviews can be read through google search sites - Nilam Zubir). My Mother comes from Central Java, my 2nd brother is Head of Lokananta Solo - a national recording company.

If you are interested, me and my mom would love to be the guide. We can share information about cultures for preservation & friendship.

Good day

Nilam Zubir
        M: +62811 817 8898
        E: [email protected]

Or

Nina Hermawan
        M:+62878 7733 5998
        E: [email protected]

Comment

SO............any AUSTRALIANS out there in Jogja-land? Seeing as MIKE1981 never got back to me after my kind&generous offer, I will next time,extend some local jogja courtesies to Aussies over a Blunda if your in the neighbourhood :-) 1st drink free :-)
          .given a 1% chance to live changes a mans mind .

Comment

Hi Allozie, I am a Yogya-born Aussie and in Yogya (yaaay)..

Comment

I Love Jogja, Prambanan,Borobudur,...

Comment

Hi,
                Nice to meet you all.
                I would love to start networking through here as i am thinking of moving to Jogja eventually.

Comment

Seems like this Jogia forum needs to be updated. Littleron80 when will you be moving to Yogyakarta? Anyone in Jogia now no of good apartment to rent and what area?

Comment

Originally posted by digitarius3 View Post
                    ... Anyone in Jogia now no of good apartment to rent and what area?

I am not in Yogya but you can have an idea searching the internet for something like "Sewa apartemen di Yogyakarta" , and using Google Translate if necessary .

I don't know how it is in Yogya , but here in Bandung , renting an apartment is usually more expensive than renting a house , maybe because many apartment owners prefer to rent apartments per day , like a hotel . And there are a lot more houses to rent than apartments .
                    Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by digitarius3 View Post
                      Seems like this Jogia forum needs to be updated. Littleron80 when will you be moving to Yogyakarta? Anyone in Jogia now no of good apartment to rent and what area?
                      There some areas in Suryowijayan, and also in Prawirotaman where fully small hotels and big hotel that the price is good, also there many community of backpacker in there, especially in prawirotaman area.

Or if need exclusive boarding house with complete facility just try to get it in near seturan area.

Comment

I viewed a nice apartment in Sleman area yesterday. A nice looking 2 bedroom with a great view. The owner wants 88 million a year you think that is a fair price? I also found a one bedroom brand new never been lived in with a tine refrigerator hahaha. The owner wants 66 million.

Comment

Working...
                        X