No announcement yet.

..to meet you in Surabaya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I am indonesian female but live in China. I love making friends from different countries and background. Are you still in Surabaya? Right now I am in Surabaya for a long holidays. Are you working here? When you have time, lets go out have some coffee but before that, lets have a talk and chat

Comment

Hello there

Hey i m a female indonesian but live outside Indonesia. Currently Im in Surabaya for long vacation. It'll be nice to have new friends since my friends are almost none here right now. LEts have some chat and talk then go out to have some coffee.

Comment

I am in Malang pleased to meet you

Comment

Originally posted by suril View Post
          Hi, I am 30 years old expat female, just living in Surabaya. It would be great to meet here some new friends! I will be glad to meet you for cup of coffee... ;-)
          I hope, see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
          hi

my name is Ahmed (male) iam 39 years old i am from egypt i am engineer

i am in surabaya now for work for 3 monthes i need to meet new friends

waiting your reply

Comment

Hello Suril. I live in Surabaya too. how do you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by suril View Post
              Hi, I am 30 years old expat female, just living in Surabaya. It would be great to meet here some new friends! I will be glad to meet you for cup of coffee... ;-)
              I hope, see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
              hey ho suril, still live in surabaya? teks me your contact number will ya
              cheers

Comment

Hi Suril,

Welcome to Surabaya. Hope you like and enjoy Surabaya.
                I've been away and inactive for sometime on this forum, i'm sure the beautiful Alia and Nene have taking care of you
                I miss you girls.....no meeting schedule on nearer time?
                It doesn't get easier....you just get better!!!

Comment

hi suril. i am intan and i'm indonesian. i live in surabaya and i would like to meet you as my new friend here. welcome to surabaya suril

Comment

Working...
                  X