Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Any Indian in cilegon indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Indian in cilegon indonesia

i am living in cilegon anybody else please let me know

I think most of expats in Cilegon are Korean and Japanese.

Comment

Indian here born In London but soth jkt

Comment

@Gaganmisra: There are some peoples from India ... working as a contractor in PLTU Suralaya, Cilegon, Banten. Some of them come over my workshop to do repair or make another parts.

Also you may find another in a contractor office in Bojonegara Yard Area, PT Cakra ... owned by India's people.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

There are a lot Indian live in Cilegon. Some of them work for ONGC. They are bulding offshore platform
            software is like sex: it's better when it's free,,,

Comment

indians in Indonesia

hi ..

i would like to know that how many indians are there in Indonesia and specially in Cilegon..

how is culture over there for staying with family in cilegon?? I am also worried about education of my five year old daughter

can anyone guide me about my doubts for settling in Indonesia from India???

how is life over there?

how is work culture??

how much one can save in normal life??

how much one should expect package?

please reply
              Last edited by chiragjani; 03-10-11, 01:26.

Comment

Well your questions are pretty broad, but for sure there mustn't be many Indians or ethnic Indian in Cilegon.

Btw what do you mean with a package of USD 2,500?

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_id View Post
                  Well your questions are pretty broad, but for sure there mustn't be many Indians or ethnic Indian in Cilegon.

Btw what do you mean with a package of USD 2,500?

00 USD per month net(all other facilities will be provided by company)
                  Last edited by chiragjani; 05-10-11, 01:09.

Comment

Should be able to eat pretty good But that'll depend on your expected standard of living of course...

Comment

Hello Gagan Misra, I just found your card name in my locker!!!! Hahahaha ... we have met before in my office, as well ... ck ck ck .. i just considered about it just a few minutes ago, Mate! Nice to know you Gagan!

Comment

To Chiragjani ... there's Singapore International School in Bonaventura Kompleks, Cilegon. No need to worries Mate!

Comment

Working...
                        X