Translation help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation help

I wanted help with translating bahas text, Iím dating a girl from indonesia but not alway sure whatís being said on social media and Iím sure plenty of others have similar issues, was hoping there are some ppl out there who would be willing to help

You can do it at Google Translate , but you will probably have to ask the Indonesian girl to write in a normal way (many people use short wrong words to save typing time , if so Google translate cannot help) .

Otherwise you paste the text here and see if somebody will help you .

Comment

Google when it comes to reading others short text on FB exeterer is shocking,,, criptic barley translated and not to mention so wrong,,, Javanese living in Bali type with a combination of standard bahasa, Javanese, Balinese slang txt and English lol , I though starting this might help others also

Comment

Hi Milopills, I'm Indonesian and I would be happy to help you translating text from your girl or your text to her in Indonesian. I know multicultural relationship is not easy especially if you don't speak her language very fluently. Just message me and you don't have to worry about language barrier.

Comment

Really thatís awesome thank you so much, the first thing I wanted translated was a post from a mutual friend that she responded to,,,.
          Punapiang tiang nki jero mekarye yen kne ujane#ulianinguhngelawanhujanangin

Comment

Hope I can help you with Indonesian, I myself still learning english. Let's learn together
            Berikut ini ulasan lengkap mengenai Pupuk Penumbuh Akar Tanaman terbaik serta teruji untuk semua jenis tanaman yang hendak anda tanam. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Milopills View Post
              Really that’s awesome thank you so much, the first thing I wanted translated was a post from a mutual friend that she responded to,,,.
              Punapiang tiang nki jero mekarye yen kne ujane#ulianinguhngelawanhujanangin
              I'm Indonesian and i can't understand any word that she wrote. It's not Indonesian language, she wrote in local language. Where does she come from?

Comment

Hi...it's javanese language. Talk about plantation...

Comment

Working...
                X