Looking for intensive Indonesian course/tutor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for intensive Indonesian course/tutor

Hi there. I am a long-term expat in Indonesia but despite immersion and trying to teach myself, I am really bad with the language. I am married to a native English level Indonesian but our 4yo son is already leaps and bounds ahead of me in language. I previously learned Thai with a very good teacher and I am seeking someone who can come to my apartment in Thamrin maybe 2 sessions per week for 1-2 months and really hammer it into me, ideally with study materials and homework. I work at home so am available much of the time. The end goal is to be able to talk to my Indonesian family at social events, family gatherings, etc. Not business Indonesians, but fundamentals of communication, essential vocab, etc.

Many thanks for any replies!

Hi Matthew,

I could help you with bahasa Indonesia. I'm native and study bahasa Indonesia as a major in uni. If you're interested, you can contact me on +628567981904 or email: [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Dear Matthew,

My name is Lely, I am willing to teach you Bahasa Indonesia. I have work experience as a teacher and translator. Now I am living in East Jakarta and it's not far from Thamrin residence. If you're interested you can contact me through my email :[email protected] or my Whatsaap number : +6281293771580.

Thank you for your consideration.

Comment

Hi, Matthew! I am Meli and I live in Surabaya. Bahasa Indonesia is my mother tongue language. I would like teach you for free, as well as I could improve my English from you. If you are interested, please reach me via e-mail at [email protected] / WA +62 81284186808.

Comment

Working...
        X