Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahasa Indonesia with ig!

[FONT=&amp]Heellooooo…
    Let me say 'Hello' to all livingindonesiaforum members here... I think I already posted or gave some comments to this forum but I don't remember how many times. Hhmmm Bahasa teacher, let me introduce myself first. My real name is Puspita, you can call me puusss..puss or pita. ‘Bahasa teacher’, I use this username because my job is a teacher. I teach bahasa Indonesia for expats. I’ve met expats from many countries. Korea, Singapore, China, Spain, United Kingdom, France, Taiwan, etc. I like doing research in language. I don’t understand Mandarin, Korean language or other languages that they speak except English but what I do is to make them speak bahasa. I understand their difficulty in learning bahasa but I need to know first why they want to learn Indonesian language because that’s the key. These are some samples why they want to learn bahasa[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]1. Expat from US said ‘I want to learn bahasa because I want to marry my Indonesian lady and speak to her family in bahasa Indonesian’ [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    2. Expat from Korea said ‘I will have business in Indonesia’ [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    3. Expat from Italy said ‘I work in Jakarta but my colleagues are Indonesian and speak bahasa all the time, I don’t understand. So, I need to learn’ [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    4. etc. [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]Every expat has their reason why they need to learn bahasa. I am as the teacher must understand. I don’t want to give wrong lessons that they don’t need. Just to say that my homework is to make my students speak bahasa quickly.[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    Is bahasa difficult? Yes, it is[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    Is bahasa easy? Yes, it is[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]I understand if bahasa is difficult for the new learners. There are many informal words that can’t be found in the dictionary, what you learn and hear are different. Sundanese, Padangnese, Balinese languages, etc could influence Indonesian language, pronunciation, vocabulary, etc[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    Bahasa is also easy. Why? For daily communication, you don’t have to learn complex sentence, advance grammar, or language function or any lesson that makes you give up to learn it. Just learn vocabularies, how to ask, try to speak one by one word, at least it’s understood.
    Just to remind you, that Indonesian people are so rarely to speak in formal way for daily communication except when they are in formal environment or you need to continue your study in Indonesia. [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    If you have any difficulty in learning bahasa, you can share with me and I will try to help you. You can ask me anything about bahasa in this forum. If you want to chat with me in bahasa to practice via whatsapp, it’s okay. Except you want to take bahasa course with me, it will be different story. Hahaha[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    I have ig (Instagram), it is still new, I will give you some lessons for free or info from there.
    [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]You may follow me : puspita_indonesian.onlinetutor[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]
    Or whatsapp: (+62) 081289991237[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]Thanks [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]

Let’s speak bahasa Indonesia together![/FONT]
    Last edited by Bahasa Teacher; 19-06-16, 16:48.
    Provides the Indonesian language course programs for expats in Indonesia (Private)
Working...
X