Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Bahasa Courses from Kelas Bahasa

Halo, apa kabar?

My name is Desi. Me and some of my friends are running a project called “Kelas Bahasa”. You can check it out on www.kelasbahasa.com, the website is still in Bahasa. We offer some private language courses using online messenger (WhatsApp/LINE chat and WhatsApp/LINE/SKYPE call). Currently, we are running courses of 3 languages: Bahasa Inggris, Bahasa Prancis, and Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing (Bahasa Indonesia for Foreigners). We provide qualified tutors with affordable fee (e.g. IDR 375.000/month for Bahasa Indonesia course). Our main mission is to take part of our profits to give scholarship of our language courses to teachers in remote areas in Indonesia.

If you do not mind, please kindly spread this project to your friends and family. For further information and/or registration, do not hesitate to send me an email: [email protected]

Terima kasih dan semoga hari Anda menyenangkan.

Originally posted by Desi Ari Pratiwi View Post
    Halo, apa kabar?

My name is Desi. Me and some of my friends are running a project called “Kelas Bahasa”. You can check it out on www.kelasbahasa.com, the website is still in Bahasa. We offer some private language courses using online messenger (WhatsApp/LINE chat and WhatsApp/LINE/SKYPE call). Currently, we are running courses of 3 languages: Bahasa Inggris, Bahasa Prancis, and Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing (Bahasa Indonesia for Foreigners). We provide qualified tutors with affordable fee (e.g. IDR 375.000/month for Bahasa Indonesia course). Our main mission is to take part of our profits to give scholarship of our language courses to teachers in remote areas in Indonesia.

If you do not mind, please kindly spread this project to your friends and family. For further information and/or registration, do not hesitate to send me an email: [email protected]

Terima kasih dan semoga hari Anda menyenangkan.
    Hi

I have interset in this ENGLISH / INDONESIAN COURSE ON LINE
    Kindly contact me on ;

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X