Announcement

Collapse

Expat Forum Moving Hosting

We have moved the Expat Forum to a new server in late March. You'll notice some changes due to upgrades we've made in the vBulletin software.

If you have questions, please email me at [email protected].

wm
See more
See less

Looking for Bahasa Indonesia tutor!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Bahasa Indonesia tutor!

Hello,

I recently moved to Jakarta for work and am looking for a private tutor for 60-minute sessions once or twice per week. I am a beginner and am interested in learning basics to order food, give directions, ask for help, go shopping, barter, etc.

I live in central Jakarta and hope I could meet a tutor for one-on-one sessions in the area.

Please let me know what your rate is and a little about yourself and your credentials.

You can also email me at [email protected].

thank you!

Hi Kristi,

welcome to Jakarta.

I don't mind to teach you Bahasa for free. I am an Indonesia living overseas as an accountant. I have PM you. Please check your inbox.

Comment

Hi Acoolguy, i'm vietnamese, i also want to study Bahasa, i'm also in Jakarta Pusat. can you arrange for me, with Kristi if he/she ok?pm me, thanks

Comment

Hi Kristi and pegasus, i can help you with basic and out of the box bahasa indonesia(easy and simple daily conversations), and i can be around in central jakarta, please let me know or drop me lines at [email protected]

Comment

Kristi check your email

Comment

I want to learn Indonesia also. Could u please teach me also. This is my what's app: *+62 856 8205251‬

Comment

Hi everyone!

We can help you to learn Bahasa Indonesia easily and fast. We are students and graduates from reputable universities in Indonesia such as UNJ, UI, Atmajaya, UNPAD. We are experienced in teaching BIPA (Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing) and ESL for Japanese and Korean expats in Jakarta. Flexible time and reasonable rates.

Ayo belajar bahasa!

Phone: 081298262218
              Email:
              [email protected]

Comment

Hi Kristi, I am a Instructor in both Indonesian or English. I am an ex manager with experience living in other country. Please email through [email protected] or whatsapp me : 0895-333-23-23-78

Comment

Hi Kristi,

I have post graduate degree on English Literature & have much experience working with English speaking people.
                  I think I can help you out if you're still in need for a private Indonesian tutor. Feel free to contact me at 08170808552 (phone, text, WhatsApp).

Cheers!

Wilson
                  Cheers!

Wilson

Comment

I live in Bandung and I have 14 years experience in teaching Bahasa. My timetable are Saturday and Sunday (afternoon). What I will teach: pronunciation,grammar, vocabulary, oral and written comprehension, and Indonesia common culture. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or want to book a lesson. mobile: 0812-213-73-699 or 0856-227-9097

Comment

Have you ever use any online tutor platform to search tutors?
                      Like 1on1, apprentus, etc.

Comment

What about the learners gather to practice together on Skype or Whatsapp group?

Someone would like to join?*

Comment

Working...
                        X