A little help with my slang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help with my slang

I have been following a few feeds/ blog posts and I kept coming across a few variations of the same thing I could not understand.

wuakaka, wkakakaka, wkaka

They seemed like they were used interchangeably. Anyone?

also wkwkwk = equivalent of hehehe/ hahaha - laughter
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by jukung11 View Post
      I have been following a few feeds/ blog posts and I kept coming across a few variations of the same thing I could not understand.

Wuakaka, wkakakaka, wkaka They all same meaning Laughing out loud, the longer typing wkakakakakaka meaning longer laughing

Hope this help,

Comment

I have never use this wkwkwkwk laugh (and its other alike friends) .., to me it sounds so lebay.

Use hahaha.., hehehe.., instead. That's the real one. And means the same by all the world language I think.
        Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

I understand that humor does not come across well in writing. hehe, or haha can be occasionally helpful to show light heartedness or humor. Some chats I read, many younger Indonesians seem to use it after every sentence. It gets annoying. I never saw this in the U.S.. Maybe I'm just old and out of touch.

Comment

Oh yes.., my general cashier also ALWAYS use hahaha everytime I ask her something.

Me : "Hana, kapan yang ini dibayar ?"

Her : "Hahaha.., minggu depan bu.."

Me : "Jangan lama-lama, kalau bisa 1-2 hari ini ya"

Her : "Hahaha.., iya bu.."

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
              Oh yes.., my general cashier also ALWAYS use hahaha everytime I ask her something.

She must be quite nervous talking with you, Alia. hahaha, now I am nervous too

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post

Hahahaha great post sayang

Comment

Most of the sell of my wife are done through phone messenger.
                  Many of her customer write those "hahaha" at every sentence. It is anoying to read!
                  La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

The same with English speakers/writers who use LOL all the time.

You see the wkwkwk really a lot, especially on Fb and BBM.
                    [FONT=arial black]
                    [/FONT]

Comment

After a month of seeing this with a penpal skype associate, i always just figured wkwk was a typo of some variety. This is good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by jukung11 View Post

When someone writes 'wakakakakak' or 'wkwkwkwkw', those r just similar with 'LOL'

Comment

Originally posted by susilams View Post
                          When someone writes 'wakakakakak' or 'wkwkwkwkw', those r just similar with 'LOL'
                          Or just save yourself the grief and use an emoticon.

Comment

wuakaka, wkakakaka, wkaka = lol = ha ha ha = all of this have the same meaning, and we can't find it in dictionary.

but in common dictionary the meaning is the same with = lough.................., and usually using not to ridicule, but to declare
                            upper posting is funny......................, so usually using to lough together.
                            Last edited by ten dollar; 08-07-15, 11:46.

Comment

FYI, not only wkwkwkwkk many people around me also using akakakakak; gkgkgkgkgkgk; even xixixixiixixi to describe the way they laughs. Those are similar with LOL. As for me, I prefers using 'hahaha' when I texted someone

Comment

Working...
                              X