BAHASA INDONESIA Tutor in South Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAHASA INDONESIA Tutor in South Jakarta

HALO, APA KABAR? I'm Desi 27 years old, working as Science laboratory assistant in one of international school in south jakarta for Elementary - High school levels. i have been tutoring several years kindergarten (reading and writing, math), Elementary (Math, Bahasa Indonesia and English), also Bahasa Indonesia for an expatriate.
    I am patient, enthusiastic and my lessons have a positive, supportive atmosphere. I want my students to enjoy their lessons so that they become both excited by the subject and confident in their own ability to do well. I try to challenge my students to think for themselves by encouraging active participation in each lesson.

♦ FIRST LESSON (Bahasa Indonesia) ♦
    During our first lesson we will be able to introduce ourselves (possibly in bahasa), get to know each other, understand your requirements and prepare a tailored lessons plan. If you are eager to start as quickly as possible, just send me a message or email describing your needs and we can begin straight away.
    Learning progresses might take 6 months (less/more), for Level 1 (Beginner), Level 2 (Intermediate) and Level 3 (Advanced).

The cost is Rp 200.000 per meeting for 90 minutes. Yes, it is negotiable depends on the number of students and meetings within a week.
    [COLOR=#515151][FONT=Helvetica]we can schedule for the meeting, it can be in your house or mall.

Ask me to find out more!
    Whatsapp: 083893558093
    Call: 089611854985
    email: [email protected]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
Working...
X