Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat translation

Hello,
    I decided to register on this forum, because i can't speak Indonesian at all, and i'm looking for a help.
    I have big trouble in understaning whether these comments below are written in a positive or negative way, so i would kindly ask for your help

1)[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Wekk...baju ne loo. Kitok itu nya
    [/FONT][/COLOR]2)[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Iku uwong apa boneka sih... kayk boneka ngono wjahe hehe
    [/FONT][/COLOR]3)[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Bagus mb ayu sapa dapat hidayah[/FONT][/COLOR]

greetings,

Can you give us a little context? Did people send you these comments as SMS's? What were you talking about, and why did they answer you in Indonesian if you wrote to them in English?

Comment

Something along the lines of 'your clothes are crap & you need someone to help guide you'... but not in a nasty way.

Unless there is a negative relationship with the person... Mainly Indonesians are not intentionally offensive.
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by viera1992 View Post
        Hello,
        I decided to register on this forum, because i can't speak Indonesian at all, and i'm looking for a help.
        I have big trouble in understaning whether these comments below are written in a positive or negative way, so i would kindly ask for your help

[/FONT][/COLOR]2)[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Iku uwong apa boneka sih... kayk boneka ngono wjahe hehe
        [/FONT][/COLOR]3)[COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Bagus mb ayu sapa dapat hidayah[/FONT][/COLOR]

greetings,
        That is actually (mostly) Javanese. I'm not proficient, but I'll take a stab:

1)Eek.. those clothes (or that shirt). You can see "it". ("It" here refers to a private part of some kind)
        2)Is that a person or a doll....the face looks like a doll.
        3)It's good, sister (usually a honorific to a slightly older woman or when age is in doubt), who got "hidayah". (In this context could mean, "Who converted (to Islam)?")

I imagine someone will come along with a better grasp shortly...
        Last edited by dafluff; 14-03-15, 21:53.

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
          That is actually (mostly) Javanese. I'm not proficient, but I'll take a stab
          You are proficient. All correct.
          "Hidayah" means "guidance".
          sapa dapat hidayah = who gets the guidance.

Comment

yup that is javanese, sorry im not understand javanese...

Comment

Translation:

1) Does the girlfriend know you have been sleeping with her man ??
              2) Aren't you worried she will find out ??
              3) No I am not she cant even speak Indonesian.

Comment

Scooter you are SOOOOoooOOOOOoo naughty!

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
                  Scooter you are SOOOOoooOOOOOoo naughty!
                  But nice with it

Comment

I'd believe in Scooter's translation than Daffluff's ..

Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                    X