Looking for Indonesian language school/course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Indonesian language school/course

I am looking for Indonesian Language courses designed for groups where I could meet other expats wanting to learn Bahasa Indonesia.

Thanks

Which city? Wismas Bahasa in Yogyakarta is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by martindo View Post
      Which city? Wismas Bahasa in Yogyakarta is excellent.

Sorry, I guess I should have specified that I am in Tangerang

Comment

You can put the location in your little icon at the left of your post by going to the Profile page.

BTW, I misspelled Wisma in my post. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by martindo View Post
          You can put the location in your little icon at the left of your post by going to the Profile page.

BTW, I misspelled Wisma in my post. Sorry.
          Thank you for your advice. I have added my location in order to simplify things. I'm still getting used to the fact that Jakarta is so huge and location specifics matter. I come form a small country and from a small town, you see

Comment

Hi BalticBreeze,

Just saw your post and was wondering if you had found something? I am in South Tangerang, and hence the interest of finding something local.

Thanks,
            Pierre

Comment

Hello, we do that in Lingua Internacional. Our organization Bahasa Budaya is a non profit organisation. We conduct Bahasa Indonesia learning and language and cultural research and documentation. Students' learning payment has allocated for the continuance research and documentation. Please visit our website www.bahasabudaya.org or our discussion online on Bahasa Indonesia Learning Association. Our clients from companies like L'oreal, Mentos the peppermint and non profit organisation like United Nation, Oxfam GB and more. For more information on our program please call us at communication Haris 087876436260. Thank you.

Best regards,
              Vic Lang
              Social Media campaign

Comment

Working...
              X