Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio for Yohanni Johns

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has the audio for Yohanni Johns' Introduction to Indonesian Language and Culture (Book One). Would be grateful if someone was willing to share a copy of it online or I could purchase it (CD? cassette?) off you as well.

Thanks

Hi, have you or has anyone else found the recordings? I have the book and would like to use it, but without the recordings it's not that much fun.

Update:

I noticed that the University of Canberra still has the tapes:

Here's the record for the 18 tapes that came with the first volume:
    http://primoa.library.unsw.edu.au/UN...51135630001731

And here's the record for the 10 tapes belonging to the second volume:
    http://primoa.library.unsw.edu.au/UN...51160750001731

If I were living in Canberra, I would be rushing to the library right now to borrow and then digitize them. Perhaps I'll ask them whether the tapes could be digitized for a fee. Would anybody else be interested?
    Last edited by harriette; 07-04-16, 23:06.

Comment

I found a very helpful person on LonelyPlanet.com who will be selling his set of tapes to me. I'm going to digitize them once I have them, and anyone who's interested can get in touch with me.

Comment

Hi Harriette, did you manage to digitize the tapes? would be great if you would be willing to share them

Comment

Hi Harriette

I'd be very keen to get a copy of the audio too please!

Terima kasih!

Comment

Hi Harriette,
            If you managed to digitize the tapes I would also be very interested in having a copy. I would be happy to pay a fee or make a donation to your favourite charity.
            Regards
            Michael

Comment

Hi Everyone !
              Do any of you have the digital copy of the recordings for the Yohanni Johns Bahasa Indonesia book? It's a great book, but having the recordings would be even better !!!
              I would also be happy to make a donation to you or your favorite charity
              Kind regards,
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X