Indo to English Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indo to English Help

Hey all, how would you translate masuk angin?
    Thanks.

[SIZE=1]ps. I have been using 'wind in' haha[/SIZE]
    ~Scars remind us where we've been, they don't have to dictate where we belong~

no just say "I have wind" "they give you wind" that's about the closest translation

Comment

I always say "I have wind inside" then my expat friends would ask: "what? wind? inside what?" Makes me sound so stupid
      [FONT=times new roman]Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.[/FONT]

Comment

yeah it does sound stupid because its obvious you are talking about the wind inside - if the wind was to come outside we would all hear and smell it then no explanation would be necessary would it ???

Comment

The wind is inside me... stay afar or you will smell the wind came out? Haha..

Comment

Well, sometimes we don't smell it when the wind came out. Just hear it for some cases. But of course, no explanation necessary hehe
            [FONT=times new roman]Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.[/FONT]

Comment

...lol...
              10 step to eternity...

Comment

There's none, gastric acid raise might work though.
                Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterRice View Post
                  There's none, gastric acid raise might work though.
                  Nice one MasterRice! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X