Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teach me simple conversation (Kemang Village)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach me simple conversation (Kemang Village)

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]I look for someone who can teach me conversation on weekends and sometimes in the evenings. I will learn vocab and grammar from books, but need someone willing to practice simple dialogues with me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]If you are smart and knowledgeable about all sorts of subjects it will help to make our sessions feel less like work. Or so I hope, because actually I would like you to speak only Bahasa with me, not English... we will see how that works.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]The idea is that you come to my place, we have coffee or tea and try to chat for about 1.5 hours (I memorized about 400 words) and I pay you IDR 300,000. Hope that sounds fair.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]If you are interested, let me know the title of the best book you've read so far this year - in whatever language - and what you liked about it and I will get back to you :-)[/FONT]

Originally posted by heretolearn View Post
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]I look for someone who can teach me conversation on weekends and sometimes in the evenings. I will learn vocab and grammar from books, but need someone willing to practice simple dialogues with me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]If you are smart and knowledgeable about all sorts of subjects it will help to make our sessions feel less like work. Or so I hope, because actually I would like you to speak only Bahasa with me, not English... we will see how that works.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]The idea is that you come to my place, we have coffee or tea and try to chat for about 1.5 hours (I memorized about 400 words) and I pay you IDR 300,000. Hope that sounds fair.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]If you are interested, let me know the title of the best book you've read so far this year - in whatever language - and what you liked about it and I will get back to you :-)[/FONT]
    I'm interested, actually even if you dont pay me, a latte or white coffee sounds (even tho if you are willing to give extra i will gladly except), but not sure i'm smart enough for you, btw a little sugestion, why not make it a group activity instead? that way there's a less chance for the discussion to be dull...
    10 step to eternity...

Comment

indonesian private tutor

i provide indonesia private tutor.
      if you are interested in learning bahasa indonesia, you can contact me 083874488125

Comment

Thank you to all for the replies.

I have found a tutor already.

Comment

hi my name is tri i am a private indonesian, english and french teacher, so which language that you want to learn because you post isnot mention it specifickly. if you to know furthern info please email me at [email protected] or contact on 62 081388558634. i looking forward for you contact thanx regard martrioska ilanguage teacher.

Comment

Working...
          X