Private BI tutor in Yogya?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private BI tutor in Yogya?

Alright, so after a great first lesson in Jakarta, I'd like to continue my studies in Yogya...

I'll be in town this week from 15th-21st July. Would like to get a couple of private BI tuitions in Yogya.

I'm a complete beginner and would just like help practice basic phrases and pronunciation.

Professional tutors preferred, but part-timers and students also very welcome.

The main requirements are you speak good English, and can teach BI well

Please drop me a message if you'll be available for lessons during this time -

Thanks!
    Rick

Dear Rick,
    I am Yeri Ekomunajat, a government employee at SMP 1 Karangmojo, Gunungkidul, Yogyakarta. I work as an English teacher for teeanger and handle additional job to handle Bahasa Indonesia learning between my school and Heathmont College Australia. Our sister school enjoy the cultural and language communication which I manage between the two school. My current TOEFL score is 600 which means I am already fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia. please call or sms me at 087839261846 or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X