Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bahasa Indonesia teacher in Sidoarjo for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahasa Indonesia teacher in Sidoarjo for me?

Hi all,

I've been in Sidoarjo for 2 months, and would like to learn bahasa Indonesia. I can travel to Surabaya if needed, and will pay.
    Can anyone help, as I would like to start learning ASAP!

Hi Tom,

How bad / good your Bahasa Indonesia is ?
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Tom

I'd love to help you but I'm in Jakarta, so we can't meet in person. Butttt... I have an e-book you might want to read, of course it's about Bahasa Indonesia. If you want, you can PM me your email address and I will send you the e-book.

Cheers!
      W

Comment

Hi Alia,

I have some of the basics - I can say hello, how are you, how old are you... I've got most of the numbers, although I still need people to speak very slowly when they're saying them. I want to gain a better understanding of bahasa Indonesia so that I can visit a shop/restaurant/train station/bar/market and speak entirely in the language, and then pursue a more in-depth vocabulary from there. Are you able to help?

Comment

Hi whatever (nice name by the way!)

I would appreciate that very much! I'll PM you presently.

Comment

Originally posted by tomwebster View Post
            Hi whatever (nice name by the way!)

I would appreciate that very much! I'll PM you presently.
            Ah, Tom, whatever is whateves!
            E-mail sent, happy reading!

Comment

I would be happy to help your bahasa indonesia (free of charge) but we need to use skype

Comment

Oh wow, really? I'd be very grateful if that's do-able! My only possible problem is that I would want to do possibly an hour at a time, which is quite a lot of time... I'd feel guilty taking up all that time for free, unless you feel that you could spare it maybe twice a week?

Comment

sure why not..but i am in yogyakarta thats why we need to use skype hehehe...

Comment

I am very grateful! This will sound impatient; but are you free tonight at all? I will be going for a run now, but at 9pm maybe?

Comment

yes you sound impatient

Comment

hi there
                        kindly private message me your location in sidoarjo. i live in sidoarjo if you havent got anyone to help you yet, lets meet up somewhere and start learning with me. Better if you come to my place, im free during the day.
                        Flowering Rosa
                        [I learned to GIVE not because I have many but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing]

Comment

bahasa teacher in sidoarjo

I am bahasa teacher, and live in sidoarjo, we can maje an apointment, to discuss the course

Comment

Hello, Tom!

How is your Indonesian now? I guess you are mastering it now, right? If you need a language exchange, I'll be ready for without any payment!

Comment

yo brother, be extremely careful... there are too many scam for foreigner here...

#you know what i mean, (mostly/if not all) these posts offering free bahasa class for you sounds way tooo fishy, there's no such free class, no body's gonna give it for free, (i can help you, but of course, u hav to pay me 10 bucks/hour) ..... unless the want you to be their sugar daddy in return... No offense
                              [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Source Sans Pro]"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
                              [/FONT][/COLOR]Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X