Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me!!

Hi,
    A new member has joined this great family.. That's me..
    Well, I am reading interesting stories and found something unclear. Can you help me translate the following sentence?

Liza gak nyuci daleman Nana kemaren2 itu tandanya dia lagi haid, tau gak kemeja di kotorin pake darah haid bener2 gak takut dosa

More slang posts about washing undergarments? Most peculiar.

Comment

Liza, Nana, Noor and Suzy must started a new group together that has something peculiar in common.
      Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
        Liza, Nana, Noor and Suzy must started a new group together that has something peculiar in common.
        An Underwear Arisan! One that meets, dare I say it .... monthly?

Comment

dejavu? There's a glitch in the Matrix!
          Spider pig spider pig, does whatever a spider pig can

Comment

Originally posted by lostchild View Post
            Hi,
            A new member has joined this great family.. That's me..
            Well, I am reading interesting stories and found something unclear. Can you help me translate the following sentence?

Liza gak nyuci daleman Nana kemaren2 itu tandanya dia lagi haid, tau gak kemeja di kotorin pake darah haid bener2 gak takut dosa

Liza didn't wash Nana's underwear ever since she got her period, don't you afraid of committing a sin if the shirt is stained with menstrual blood
            10 step to eternity...

Comment

Aha, change of characters in a story of menstrual blood stain drama: Noor to Liza, Suzy to Nana.
              Makes me wonder if there will be another slang translation thread with the similar story and different characters or objects.

I always want to help with translation but this is just making me feel sick, seriously.
              After this menstrual blood stains story, I hope there won't be a slang translation thread talking about p**p.
              Edit: Not merely because of the content, but because two different members asking the same thing (and it's about menstrual blood stains) with different subjects, I find it really really strange.
              Last edited by whatever; 11-04-14, 14:33.

Comment

Not necessarily different member. The previous one probably felt unsatisfied with our answers, so they tried different ways.
                Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Joroookkk

Comment

Originally posted by Alia View Post
                    Not necessarily different member. The previous one probably felt unsatisfied with our answers, so they tried different ways.
                    I knew. I just don't have the right to say that they're different

Comment

Originally posted by lostchild View Post
                      Hi, A new member has joined this great family.. That's me.. Well, I am reading interesting stories and found something unclear. Can you help me translate the following sentence? Liza gak nyuci daleman Nana kemaren2 itu tandanya dia lagi haid, tau gak kemeja di kotorin pake darah haid bener2 gak takut dosa
                      Yeah its interesting for you but not exactly for me lol

Comment

ogud juga nyuci daleman kalo lagi mimisan

Comment

Originally posted by wombat View Post
                          ogud juga nyuci daleman kalo lagi mimisan
                          Mimisan sounds better than menstrual blood.

Comment

It seems that I caused some discomfort here. That wasn't my intention at all. I am so sorry for the troubles which I unintentionally caused.
                            Next time, I will be more careful about the topics which I post.
                            By the way, my sincere thanks for those who helped me with the translation. Thank you so much..

Comment

Working...
                            X