• Show
Clear All

• Franz Arthur
    replied
    hahaa,,,, hello Mika, nice to meet you.. perhaps we can be a friend

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Just to inform people hiring and being hired : In Indonesia nobody (an individual) can legally hire a foreigner , except , maybe , a foreigner married with an Indonesian . For illegal hiring , both the employer and the foreign employee may go to jail (up to 5 years) + be fined for up to Rp500 million , according to UU no.6 , year 2011 .

Leave a comment:

• kuldesak
    replied
    Hi... my nick name is Lizzy. Perhaps i can help you to teach you Bahasa Indonesia fast and easy way.
    And i can give you advise about internet marketing if you need it
    Just save my Whatsapp & Viber: +6281287338756 (message only, NO Call)

You can see my profile picture and now about me.

Nice to know you...

Leave a comment:

• Jannes Sibuea
    replied
    Susul, menyusul, nyusul,,
    Susul is the root...it means catch up, but it can be used in race, (overtake), and can be in exam,, ujian susulan ,,means repeat exams,,need a experienced tutor?pls wa me,087855399225

Leave a comment:

• NancyPanjaitan
    replied
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]HI!

Why learn bahasa Indonesia?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]Because (1) you are living and working in Indonesia and everyday you're always dealing with Indonesian colleagues/partners/coworkers/employees. (2) most of the employees in your company you're working for are indonesian. (3) everything is just all about Indonesian: reports in Indonesian, papers and books in Indonesian, presentations in Indonesian, letters, bills, announcements, warnings, everything.... (4) some - or many - Indonesians don't speak English as good as you do. (5) Indonesian government now apply new regulation for foreign workers in indonesia to be able to speak bahasa indonesia and pass indonesian language test to work in Indonesia.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]Why learning with me?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]Because (1) my teaching method will optimize your capacity and capability in learning. (2) I am friendly, smiley, and patient. (3) I have a good skill in teaching and speaking English.[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif]Drop me an email ([email protected]) and let's discuss about your requirements. You will be surprised if you already speak bahasa earlier than you think you would. Don't wait until your coworker speaks better Indonesian than you do! Terima kasih [/FONT]

Leave a comment:

• julio.reinaldo
    replied
    Hi, I am Julio, I can help everyone who wants to be able to speak Bahasa Indonesia in fast and easy way. What makes me different with other Indonesian tutors? I am well educated with Switzerland based school together with International environtment and friends around the world, which makes me will understand you MORE than others, and eventually help you a lot MORE than others. You can contact me by email to [email protected] or whatsapp me on +6287880808446 for details.

Cheers,

Julio Reinaldo

Leave a comment:

• NancyPanjaitan
    replied
    hey mika, i would like to help you learn bahasa,, if you want to ask more, please contact :085714006755

Leave a comment:

• martrioska
    replied
    hi i am tri indonesian private teacher, i can give you my guarranty that you can speak indonesian for daily life less than a year. fother information you emailme at [email protected] or text on (62) 081388558634. i am looking forward for your news. have a nice day
    Last edited by martrioska; 25-09-14, 14:43.

Leave a comment:

• martindo
    replied
    Jai, that is a very old technique which, for most people, is incredibly cumbersome because you have to remember extra images and words, as well as links. It's a little like a personal code book. But, hey, some people have an extremely visual memory that can accept a single fixed label on an image, so it works for them.

Leave a comment:

• JaiNanda
    replied
    Lear

Hi Mika

I've just finished a book to help people learn Indonesian Vocab really fast. It's the best way to get a basis in the language which you can then build on.
    It uses word associations, so for example, [COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Wheat = Gandum. so you imagine you are in a WHEAT field looking for crops circles when a G RANDOMly forms, Get it! or [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#141823][FONT=Helvetica]Thank you = Terima kasih. Imagine you tear the seat of your taxi's car as you get out and he says THANK YOU for TEARING MY CAR SEAT.
    Hope it helps. www.indoglyphs.com [/FONT][/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• Riyal Kabayan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alia View Post
    Dont get it wrong with 'nyusu', because they have completely different meaning. ^^
    i like 'Nyusu' very much!

Leave a comment:

• Alia
    replied
    Dont get it wrong with 'nyusu', because they have completely different meaning. ^^

Leave a comment:

• schatje^^
    replied
    Originally posted by island_girl20 View Post
    what does 'nyusul' mean please?
    That means to catch up.
    Let's say you wanted to go to the airport with a bunch of friends and you all were supposed to ride 1 bus, but one of them woke up late, so he said "Nanti saya nyusul ke airport."
    Which means he'd catch up to the airport.

When someone wants to join but he is left behind, he'll say "nanti saya nyusul."
    Or if someone suggests you to join him at a cafe (let's say) but you're still at home, he'll say "kamu nyusul aja"

Leave a comment:

• Riyal Kabayan
    replied
    Originally posted by whatever View Post
    nyusul= to come right after you/later (?)

bener ga?
    iya bener. i do agree with Whatever

simple one is by saying " after you " for the example:

Jono : Do you wanna go to Maria's birthday with me?
    Santi : after you!

Leave a comment:

• merahputih
    replied
    Originally posted by island_girl20 View Post
    what does 'nyusul' mean please?
    nyusul=menyusul=to catch up

if it's javanese phrase, it's also mean to pick up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X