Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with the translation of a sentence

Hello.
    My girlfriend is learning the language by typing with her friends from Indonesia and got a comment on a picture of hers that she does not understand.
    Would it be possible to translate it for us in English :"owalah,....mabak cantik2 kok miriss ngono..ojooo ngn mba..nt4 cantk e ilang,.hihihi"
    The person who posted the sentence was not willing or maybe not able to translate it in English for her.

Thank you very much.
    TheCurious

Originally posted by TheCurious View Post
    Hello.
    My girlfriend is learning the language by typing with her friends from Indonesia and got a comment on a picture of hers that she does not understand.
    Would it be possible to translate it for us in English :"owalah,....mabak cantik2 kok miriss ngono..ojooo ngn mba..nt4 cantk e ilang,.hihihi"
    The person who posted the sentence was not willing or maybe not able to translate it in English for her.

Thank you very much.
    TheCurious

Hii
    Owalah » its slang that means like oh my god,
    Mabak it could be Mbak » sister
    cantik2 » beautiful (he repeated it 2 times)
    kok miriss ngono » looks like sadly / pity
    ojooo » don't
    ngn » like that ( it could be ngono, in javanes not bahasa)
    mba » sister
    nt4 it could be ntar » later / become
    cantk (cantik) » beauty
    ilang (hilang) » lost
    hihihi » laughing expression in words

That's mean
    Oh my god, you're beauty why you looks pity / sadly. Don't be, you'll lost your beauty hihihi

Do you got it?
    I'm still learning english also.
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=book antiqua]The Crazy about people is the more you say "NO", the more they want in [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I want to thank you very much for the great translation. The slang is so difficult.

Comment

I want to thank you very much for the great translation. The slang is so difficult.
        You're welcome ^^
        Yes, but don't worry just ask & ppl in this forum will help you
        Really nice to share
        [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=book antiqua]The Crazy about people is the more you say "NO", the more they want in [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

It's not slang
          It's Javanese

Comment

Working...
          X