No announcement yet.

Can't understand SMS dialog in Javanese/Indonesian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR=#333333]Hi Guys...im here looking for some hlp in translating javanese sms...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]A: la nopo ko nganti koyo ngono sirah'e[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]B: biasa, kang kurang bobok, migran ne kumat[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]A: la di nggo istirahat ae.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]C: ojo di pekso[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]B: iyo, tapi susah merem.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]A: gak usah merem, seng penteng semeleh[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]B: sipp, golek ngon, seng tenang[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]A: iyo, [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]C: seng penteng nyaman[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]B: iyo, ancene[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]A: mengko nak wes nyaman gek fB kan[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]A: monggooo[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]....thx vm![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by bjavaman View Post
      [COLOR=#333333] Guys...im here looking for some hlp in translating javanese sms...[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: la nopo ko nganti koyo ngono sirah'e ->what happen, what makes ur head (spinning/hurting whatever) like that
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]B: biasa, kang kurang bobok, migran ne kumat -> like usual, less sleep, my migrain is back
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: la di nggo istirahat ae.-> take some rest
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]C: ojo di pekso -> don't be too hard on ur self
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]B: iyo, tapi susah merem.-> i know, but it's so hard to close my eyes
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: gak usah merem, seng penteng semeleh -> don't have to close ur eyes, just lay down
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]B: sipp, golek ngon, seng tenang -> ok, will find a quiet place
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: iyo, -> yes
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]C: seng penteng nyaman -> the most important thing is comfortable
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]B: iyo, ancene -> it should be
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: mengko nak wes nyaman gek fB kan -> later when ur getting better lets facebook-ing
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#333333]A: monggooo -> please [/COLOR]
      Last edited by kendedes; 24-06-14, 17:31.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Helvetica]~Manusia berhati tanpa materi jauh lebih baik daripada manusia tanpa hati yang dilimpahi dengan materi~[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Where can I get someone to translate from Javanese to Indonesian, but in sms dialog

I need someone to translate from Javanese to Indonesia/English. It a long list, hope someone will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by CARHarun View Post
          I need someone to translate from Javanese to Indonesia/English. It a long list, hope someone will help me.
          Long list..? just write it here. We can discuss together.

Comment

XD "how to use 'co' in a sentence"

Co is actually an abbreviated version of Jancok (a casual Javanese swearing means more less like 'piece of shit')
            It went Jancok > cok > co

All matters is sound.
            Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterRice View Post
              XD "how to use 'co' in a sentence"

Co is actually an abbreviated version of Jancok (a casual Javanese swearing means more less like 'piece of shit')
              It went Jancok > cok > co

All matters is sound.
              It's often said between male friends just because they use to swear a lot. "Hei! Yok opo kabarmu, c**?" (How are you?)
              Depends on who says it, how it's said, and in what kind of situation, one won't feel offended. Regarding that you're a foreigner, you might be in a bad situation to say it to Indonesian you've just met.
              Who told you that it means "piece of shit"? It means f***. A friend was framed to use it by his Indonesian mates. They meant it as a joke and he didn't realize it for years till his gf told him the meaning. Are you sure you want to use it?

Comment

Pfft. It means piece of sheet, try to replace F word in any phrase with the mentioned word above.

Totally diferent by definition and colloquial use.
                Last edited by MasterRice; 10-07-14, 11:09.

Comment

Pfft. It means piece of sheet, try to replace F word in any phrase with the mentioned word above.
                  Totally diferent by definition and colloquial use.
                  If you know some basic words of east javanese languages, then it won't be hard to understand this article:

http://sekedar-tahu.blogspot.com/201...ta-jancok.html

...just in case, I'll quote some from the article for you:

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Bitter]Jancok berasal dari kata 'encuk' yang memiliki padanan kata bersetubuh atau fuck dalam bahasa Inggris. Berasal dari frase 'di-encuk' menjadi 'diancok' lalu 'dancok' hingga akhirnya menjadi kata 'jancok'.[/FONT][/COLOR]

(Jancok derived from the word 'encuk' which has synonym with the word 'having intercourse' or 'f***' in English. It comes from phrase "di-encuk", change form into 'diancok' and finally becomes 'jancok'.)

They say East Javanese people are the harshest (in language) among other Javanese, also the most honest ones. Anyway, if you think it means different, feel free to use it. I'm curious how people react to it though...

Comment

Originally posted by merahputih View Post
                    If you know some basic words of east javanese languages, then it won't be hard to understand this article:

http://sekedar-tahu.blogspot.com/201...ta-jancok.html

...just in case, I'll quote some from the article for you:

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Bitter]Jancok berasal dari kata 'encuk' yang memiliki padanan kata bersetubuh atau fuck dalam bahasa Inggris. Berasal dari frase 'di-encuk' menjadi 'diancok' lalu 'dancok' hingga akhirnya menjadi kata 'jancok'.[/FONT][/COLOR]

(Jancok derived from the word 'encuk' which has synonym with the word 'having intercourse' or 'f***' in English. It comes from phrase "di-encuk", change form into 'diancok' and finally becomes 'jancok'.)

They say East Javanese people are the harshest (in language) among other Javanese, also the most honest ones. Anyway, if you think it means different, feel free to use it. I'm curious how people react to it though...
                    The use of the word depends on motive of the user, it could be Harsh, funny, or warm. Words meanings shifted from periods to another,not in exception Indonesia or Javanese.
                    Have you ever heard term "Jancukers"?

The definition you mentioned is a nice addition and its also true. Nevertheless the context we're mentioning is in daily conversation of javanese, to not making the asker wondering as of why Javanese are so rude to each other, by saying "Sexual Intercouse".
                    Last edited by MasterRice; 10-07-14, 22:52.

Comment

The use of the word depends on motive of the user, it could be Harsh, funny, or warm. Words meanings shifted from periods to another,not in exception Indonesia or Javanese.
                      Agree.

Have you ever heard term "Jancukers"?
                      Yes.

Nevertheless the context we're mentioning is in daily conversation of javanese, to not making the asker wondering as of why Javanese are so rude to each other, by saying "Sexual Intercouse".
                      Honesty in rudeness is better than sugar coated lies. I'd rather not to use that particular word myself. You have to engage in conversations quite often to understand how to use it correctly. Have a nice time exploring.
                      Last edited by merahputih; 11-07-14, 08:36. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
                      X