Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B211A Applications Suspended?

Hi,

I am currently in the process of getting a B211A through an Indonesian visa company who provide sponsorship and handle the application process. They recently told me that visa applications are being rejected for applicants from the UK, Australia, Italy & Denmark. I can’t find any information about this anywhere else. Can anyone confirm whether this is true or not, am I the victim in a scam?

Any help/advice would be appreciated massively! Can’t find any news articles/government statements about this.

Peter

Originally posted by Petersmith23 View Post
    ...They recently told me that visa applications are being rejected for applicants from the UK, Australia, Italy & Denmark ...

"Indonesian Government restricts foreign national travelers from the United Kingdom territory to Indonesia." , according to the Immigration website  (https://www.imigrasi.go.id/) .
    Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

From Indonesian Immigration website :

SUPPLEMENT TO CIRCULAR LETTER NUMBER 3 OF 2020 (applicable to period between 22 December 2020 and 8 January 2021)

- International travelers from the United Kingdom cannot enter Indonesia

- International travelers and Indonesian citizens from Europe and Australia who intend to enter Indonesia, must show negative results through the RT-PCR test in the country of origin, which is valid for a maximum of 2 x 24 hours before departure time ...

- At arrival , all have to be in quarantine for 5 days ... After these 5 days a new RT-PCR test have to be carried out ...

- Foreigners infected by the virus in Indonesia will have to pay for their hospital treatments .
      Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Thanks very much for your reply. I checked the website but couldn’t see any information. I must’ve been following bad links. Thanks very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X