X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Djandrewh View Post
    ... it would be nice if she could come to UK now and again to visit me ...

It would be a lot easier for you to come to Indonesia instead . Adding to her difficulties to go to UK : I guess she will not get an UK Visa unless she is relatively well financially . As far as I heard , even if you come to Indonesia and marry her , it will take a long time for her to get an UK Visa to live with you in UK .

Leave a comment:

• Djandrewh
    replied
    Thank you Marcus, the lady in question is 24 years old, and it would be nice if she could come to UK now and again to visit me. And of course holiday together.
    ​​​​​We are waiting to see how we progress as a couple before making any decisions on our future together.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by Djandrewh View Post
    ... She now needs to somehow get her own kk for her passport, is there anyway this can be done? ...

It is not impossible , it depends on the city's Regulation & the officer who will deal with her request . She better ask at the Kantor Catatan Sipil or at the Kantor Kecamatan .

She will probably need at least a "Surat Pindah"(Moving Letter) from the authorities of : the place where she lived before/the address she has in her identity card/KTP .

Besides the difficult in getting the KK , she will probably have difficulties in getting a passport too (Immigration has been denying passport when officers feel that the requester is going abroad to work illegally or may be a victim of human trafficking) .
    Last edited by marcus; 22-01-20, 17:18.

Leave a comment:

• Djandrewh
    started a topic Getting independent kk

Getting independent kk

Hi people, nice to meet you all. This is my first post.
    my Indonesian girlfriend wants to get her passport.
    She moved out of her parents house several years ago, and does not have contact with them.
    She now needs to somehow get her own kk for her passport, is there anyway this can be done?
    She does live on her own, but only rented accommodation.
    Thanks for any help or advice you can give.
    Andy
Working...
X