Telex visa kitas nikah to be picked up in Singapor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telex visa kitas nikah to be picked up in Singapor

68925493_10158812727147627_764739121989025792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGATjEPLy6H1LFIUeTGAHCeSfJpRqujS4SD-BlUz6EtHMVkwjCRpNibYPnq2G4Y19K4QvRZXN1Y4XbCD1lqivcBYb7mRiOE22mV1N20dmrPGQ&_nc_oc=AQlTRKIzxfNcEwvARQadd7-vanVPpBQb565kSB86vatC3GIFCtc-DnFm

I have done my social budaya runs etc, but never a kitas nikah through a telex.

I have used an agent Mustazah A. Hamid before, but now I am very disappointed with his unprofessionalism.

Through chat I got a draft of authorizing him to do the visa for me (see attachment).

But this is for a working/kitas.
    He just said that i need to change the name to his name and company name to my wife's name. But some sentences are :

Kami memberi kuasa untuk mewailkan perusaan kamu kepada.

Nama ........

Untuk perngurusan visa kerja/bisnis ....

Since i told him it is not a working visa, i said him to give me another draft based on a marriage kitas. I am sure others will benefit from this as well.

Then he just said i had to change it myself and eventually he said that I can better do it myself without him.

Does anyone knows another agent which is more clear in what documents I have to bring?

The agent in Indonesia also said i have to bring 8 pasfoto 3x4 with a red background. As in Singapore they said 1 picture with a while background....

Who is correct?

Totally confused.

Danny
    ????

Originally posted by Danny1234 View Post
    (1) ...Through chat I got a draft of authorizing him to do the visa for me (see attachment).

(2) Does anyone knows another agent which is more clear in what documents I have to bring?

(3) The agent in Indonesia also said i have to bring 8 pasfoto 3x4 with a red background. As in Singapore they said 1 picture with a while background....
    Who is correct? ...

(1) Never heard of the necessity of such letter .

(2) http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...22#post60822 (post no.12 , agents in Singapore)

(3) The Embassy's website informs that .
    https://kemlu.go.id/singapore/en/pag.../about-service
    Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
    X