X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ITAS for Investor's Parents

Hi Marcus,

I'm back here needing your help again,
    I need to appy ITAS for my husband's Parents (my husband is investor visa holder)
    are there any option of this?

I'm living in Medan so it is impossible to do retirement visa for them

Please help

Thank You so much...

Regards

Willy

Originally posted by willie.chandra1487 View Post
    (1) ... I need to appy ITAS for my husband's Parents .. my husband is investor visa holder

(2) I'm living in Medan so it is impossible to do retirement visa for them

(1) See all options below :
    ITAS can be issued for :
    a. investor;
    b. work expert;
    c. carrying out clergy duties;
    d. participating in education and training;
    e. conducting scientific research;
    f. joining the husband or wife holding ITAS;
    g. joining the Indonesian father and/or mother
    h. joining father and/or mother holding ITAS , if under 18 (eighteen) years and unmarried;
    i. ex-Indonesian citizen; and
    j. foreigner over 55 years old.

(2) Who told you that ?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) See all options below :
      ITAS can be issued for :
      a. investor;
      b. work expert;
      c. carrying out clergy duties;
      d. participating in education and training;
      e. conducting scientific research;
      f. joining the husband or wife holding ITAS;
      g. joining the Indonesian father and/or mother
      h. joining father and/or mother holding ITAS , if under 18 (eighteen) years and unmarried;
      i. ex-Indonesian citizen; and
      j. foreigner over 55 years old.

(2) Who told you that ?

?*
      (2) retirement visa is only available in several tourism city? i see some information Medan is not included.. am I wrong?

Comment

retirement visa is only available in several tourism city? i see some information Medan is not included.. am I wrong?

I never saw such information in a credible source (Law , Regulations , ..) in my 20 years in Indonesia .

Except if the Immigration document below was revised exactly in relation to this subject , it more or less confirms that a Retirement ITAS in Medan is possible :

DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION NUMBER 17,492-UM.01.10 of 2002
        IMPLEMENTATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRANTING VISA AND IMMIGRATION PERMISSION TO RETIRED FOREIGNERS
        2. Procedures for Granting Limited Residence Visa for Retired Foreigners :
        c. The Limited Residence Visa is granted after fulfilling the following requirements:
        8) A statement to stay in available accommodation facilities while in Indonesia based on the purchase of a minimum of US $ 35,000.00 or minimal monthly rent of :
        a. US $. 500.00 for DKI Jaya, Bandung and Bali, and or
        b. US $. 300.00 for other cities in Java, Batam and Medan, and or
        c. at least US $. 200.00 in other than those cities in letters a and b;

-----------------------------------

http://old.presidentpost.id/2016/03/...-negara-asing/ (Rules for living in Indonesia as a retired foreign citizen)
        Last edited by marcus; 18-08-19, 23:19.

Comment

Retirement kitas issued by immigration office based on company sponsored (travel agent) which are already have the permit as the retirement of the kitas sponsorship. And there are a few company that allowed to submit the retirement kitas for foreigners.

maybe in your situation there is no company sponsorship in medan or you can't find it. But you can using company sponsorship from other cities to get retirement kitas.

in your case i guess there are option to using your husband's company sponsorship as an investor to get kitas.

Comment

Originally posted by karl_marx View Post
            ... in your case i guess there are option to using your husband's company sponsorship as an investor to get kitas.

I didn't understand , could you explain it with more details ?

Comment

Hi Marcus,

I'm back here needing your help again,
              I need to appy ITAS for my husband's Parents (my husband is investor visa holder)

I'm living in Medan so it is impossible to do retirement visa for them

Please help

Thank You so much...

Regards

Willy
              Hi Willy,

You can apply for ITAS (visa index 317) or ITAS (visa index 319)/retirement.
              For ITAS 317, you will need strong and reasonable reason why your husband's parents need to stay here in Indonesia.
              For ITAS 319, your application must be done through a licensed agency. But first we need to make sure that they are citizens of a country that is eligible for retirement visa.
              Should you need more information, we'll be more than happy to discuss it further with you.
              Please learn more about us at http://www.kiaconsulting.co.id

Comment

Originally posted by KIA Consulting View Post
                ... For ITAS 317, you will need strong and reasonable reason why your husband's parents need to stay here in Indonesia ...

As you say in your website : "KIA ensure that Indonesian officials provide their best services to its clients - according to applicable laws and regulations" , could you please tell us the Article of the Immigration Law and/or the Regulation's number/Article's number that support(s) your statement about a "Family Reunion" ITAS (ITAS 317) for parents of an Indonesian/foreigner couple (which is Willy's case) ?

I know the Indonesian Immigration Law and some Regulations , but I am not aware of what you stated .
                Last edited by marcus; 14-09-19, 13:06.

Comment

Working...
                X