Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ITAS for Investor's Parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which ITAS for Investor's Parents

    Hi Marcus,

    I'm back here needing your help again,
    I need to appy ITAS for my husband's Parents (my husband is investor visa holder)
    are there any option of this?

    I'm living in Medan so it is impossible to do retirement visa for them

    Please help

    Thank You so much...

    Regards

    Willy

  • #2
    Originally posted by willie.chandra1487 View Post
    (1) ... I need to appy ITAS for my husband's Parents .. my husband is investor visa holder
    are there any option of this?

    (2) I'm living in Medan so it is impossible to do retirement visa for them

    (1) See all options below :
    ITAS can be issued for :
    a. investor;
    b. work expert;
    c. carrying out clergy duties;
    d. participating in education and training;
    e. conducting scientific research;
    f. joining the husband or wife holding ITAS;
    g. joining the Indonesian father and/or mother
    h. joining father and/or mother holding ITAS , if under 18 (eighteen) years and unmarried;
    i. ex-Indonesian citizen; and
    j. foreigner over 55 years old.


    (2) Who told you that ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by marcus View Post


      (1) See all options below :
      ITAS can be issued for :
      a. investor;
      b. work expert;
      c. carrying out clergy duties;
      d. participating in education and training;
      e. conducting scientific research;
      f. joining the husband or wife holding ITAS;
      g. joining the Indonesian father and/or mother
      h. joining father and/or mother holding ITAS , if under 18 (eighteen) years and unmarried;
      i. ex-Indonesian citizen; and
      j. foreigner over 55 years old.


      (2) Who told you that ?

      ?*
      (2) retirement visa is only available in several tourism city? i see some information Medan is not included.. am I wrong?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by willie.chandra1487 View Post
        retirement visa is only available in several tourism city? i see some information Medan is not included.. am I wrong?

        I never saw such information in a credible source (Law , Regulations , ..) in my 20 years in Indonesia .

        Except if the Immigration document below was revised exactly in relation to this subject , it more or less confirms that a Retirement ITAS in Medan is possible :



        DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION NUMBER 17,492-UM.01.10 of 2002
        IMPLEMENTATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRANTING VISA AND IMMIGRATION PERMISSION TO RETIRED FOREIGNERS
        .......
        2. Procedures for Granting Limited Residence Visa for Retired Foreigners :
        .......
        c. The Limited Residence Visa is granted after fulfilling the following requirements:
        .......
        8) A statement to stay in available accommodation facilities while in Indonesia based on the purchase of a minimum of US $ 35,000.00 or minimal monthly rent of :
        a. US $. 500.00 for DKI Jaya, Bandung and Bali, and or
        b. US $. 300.00 for other cities in Java, Batam and Medan, and or
        c. at least US $. 200.00 in other than those cities in letters a and b;


        -----------------------------------


        http://old.presidentpost.id/2016/03/...-negara-asing/ (Rules for living in Indonesia as a retired foreign citizen)
        Last edited by marcus; 5 days ago.

        Comment


        • #5
          Retirement kitas issued by immigration office based on company sponsored (travel agent) which are already have the permit as the retirement of the kitas sponsorship. And there are a few company that allowed to submit the retirement kitas for foreigners.

          maybe in your situation there is no company sponsorship in medan or you can't find it. But you can using company sponsorship from other cities to get retirement kitas.

          in your case i guess there are option to using your husband's company sponsorship as an investor to get kitas.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by karl_marx View Post
            ... in your case i guess there are option to using your husband's company sponsorship as an investor to get kitas.

            I didn't understand , could you explain it with more details ?

            Comment

            Working...
            X