Looking for Trustworty Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Trustworty Agents

Hi, im currently a singaporean and im looking for trustworty agents that could assist me in applying the KITAS, Passport and also KTP for migration purpose. Is ther any ways in finding one?if possible that can speed up the process rather then on waiting list...do update me ya....thanks alot

Originally posted by Devinesamurai View Post
    (1) ... im looking for trustworty agents ... Is ther any ways in finding one?

(2) that could assist me in applying ... , Passport ...

(3) speed up the process rather then on waiting list...

(1) From this Forum , in 10 years , I remember of only 1 case where an agent lost the foreigner's passport . So in general I think Indonesians agents have been behaving relatively well .
    When I had to hire one in 2015 , I was only concerned about the agent's cost .

(2) Getting a new passport ?? If so , I don't remember of any case here (usually people do passport themselves - my country's Embassy for example issue a passport in few hours) .

(3) The agents usually don't speed up things and I never heard of "waiting list" (although yes , if you specifically pay for an urgent process , I guess the agent can speed up a little) .

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...d-my-blacklist (post no.8 , list of visa agents)

Comment

Hi Marcus,

First of all thank you for the reply. Im actually looking for like an agent where they are able to assist me to produce those documents such as KITAS or KITAP. Currently im planing to migrate to Indonesia. But Singapore ICA will need me to have KITAS/KITAP, Indonesia Passport and KTP. Only with this document produce then they will process for Reannounce of Citizenship. What i heard from a friend of mine that he took estimation of 6month for the process to clear. But i do not have that time. I too worried on the amount but if proven to be shorten the time frame i dont mind finding the amount. As i need to withdraw my life savings to clear some issues.

Comment

I think we need more info to give advice , what type of kitas are you looking for ? work pension or married ?
        KTP is only available on a kitap which is a few years down the road , Indonesian passport follows this lengthy process if you eligible ,it aint so easy .

Comment

Originally posted by Devinesamurai View Post
          ... Singapore ICA will need me to have .. Indonesia Passport ... then they will process for Reannounce of Citizenship ...

You can get an Indonesian passport only if you get the Indonesian citizenship . I don't know if Indonesia has a special agreement with ASIAN countries about that , but if not , you are eligible to become Indonesian only after 5 years with a KITAS & KITAP (without interruption) or 10 years with KITAS & KITAP (with interruptions) . See links below .

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-i-just-did-it (example of how to become Indonesian)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...an-Nationality (how to become Indonesian)

Comment

Working...
          X