Opening a PT requirement address/office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a PT requirement address/office

What are exactly the office requirement?
    Basically i wanna open a PT with a local indonesian, but we need an address, well the main reason i am doing this is to het e KITAS to take care of my children (WNI) that need me a a guardian and i get even custody after a divorce case with a local indonesian.

There is no such visa for a father to stay in indonesia, so one solution would be opening a PT< but if i can just pay a small kos for 1 million a month, would that be accepted as an adress/office for my PT?

Originally posted by Danny1234 View Post
    (1) What are exactly the office requirement?

(2) ... the main reason i am doing this is to het e KITAS to take care of my children (WNI) ...

(1) I don't know .

(2) I already told you (in the other thread you opened before) that you need a PT PMA and minimum investment of Rp1 billion to be eligible for the Investment Visa/KITAS . The first step you need to take for that is to go to the BKPM's office to get information .

http://www4.bkpm.go.id/contents/home/ (BKPM : one roof gov. service for foreign investors)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...311#post254311 (Business/PMA : references , agents)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...oreign-Company (opening a PMA)

Comment

" I already told you (in the other thread you opened before) that you need a PT PMA and minimum investment of Rp1 billion to be eligible for the Investment Visa/KITAS . The first step you need to take for that is to go to the BKPM's office to get information ."

Noway, You do NOT need a PT PMA, a PT local is already enough to get a working permit as a foreigner, even as a director. I do not want stock. Please learn first before you tell nonesense in here.
      If you do not kow then just say that.

READ THIS: https://prolegal.id/2018/05/11/apaka...r-di-pt-lokal/

AGAIN. I DO NOT WANT TO OPEN A PMA

Comment

Wow Danny1234, don't get stressed. Chill out man.

Go to the local notary and ask how to open a PT. You need the notary, so he will gladly inform you about the requirements. I know it has more requirements, takes more money and takes longer to get a PT started on paper compared to a CV.

Comment

(a) ... i wanna open a PT with a local indonesian ... adress/office for my PT?

(b) ... a PT local is already enough to get a working permit as a foreigner, even as a director ...

(c) Please learn first before you tell nonesense in here.

(d) READ THIS: https://prolegal.id/2018/05/11/apaka...r-di-pt-lokal/

First of all let me tell you that I am just trying to help you someway , but it seems you didn't notice . Instead of being mad , you would help yourself better if you write the questions in a clear way .

(a) As you said yourself above , if you want to open your business (alone or with an Indonesian partner) in Indonesia , because you are a foreigner , if you want your name to officially appear as one of the owner , you can only open a PT PMA .

(b) Correct . Don't need to be your PT .

(c) You are mistaken , I don't know where is my nonsense .

(d) Ok , I did read now . So what ? What the article says does not contradict what I said before .

------------------------------------------------

So let me try again :

I mentioned a PT PMA because you mentioned that you want to open your PT . If you just want a Work Permit/Work KITAS (as a director or any other work position) you don't need to spend money opening your business as any PT (in theory) can hire you . Maybe you thought that your "own" PT would make it easier for getting a Work Permit , but if so , forget . Your chances to get a Work Permit does not depend on the employer . It depends on your own credentials (assuming getting a Work Permit legally) .

And why I mentioned the PT PMA ? Because if you have a PT PMA you don't need a Work Permit to get the investor Visa/KITAS .

So here is what you need for getting a Work Permit :

PerMen no.10 , year 2018
          Article 5
          Every foreign worker is obliged to :
          a. have education degree that is compatible with the work to be done;
          b. have a competency certificate or have at least 5 (five) years of work experience related to the work to be done;
          c. transfer his/her work expertise to the designated Indonesian work colleague;
          d. have an Indonesian Tax Registration Number if to work more than 6 (six) months; and
          e. have a Work Visa/KITAS issued by the Indonesian Immigration.

Comment

Wow Danny1234, don't get stressed. Chill out man.

Well, i don't want to sound rude, but as i stated I want to open a local PT, Meaning of course under 2 local indonesians. Not my own official PT, but still unwritten my PT since they just want to help me for as I explained before this if for my KITAS.

1) I get custody over one child, and she have a life in Indonesia and my as a father need to take care of her and live in Indonesia. Do not expect any humanity or sympathy from any notaris or court. I spend my money to open the PT. This is cheaper then asking someone with a PT to hire me. At least they ask me a bunch load of money for this.¬*

2) I leaned to have a¬*RPTKA (request letter) to get a IMTA (working licence). Well, this can be done by an agent for around 7.5 without skype interview. Then the KITAS i can apply online and is very easy as it seems.

3) Another thing is pedagogy children. One child is with the mother and one child is with me, to convince the judge to basically stay here to raise my children is not in the law and I don't know if a higher court can give me a special kind of visa, they should since I am the official guardian for my 4 years old daughter. In higher court now I need to convince the court that I have all these spendings for getting a KITAS. Well they can say i can get a sosial budaya visa etc, true. But I cant have a bank account, no driving licence and certain apartments they as for a KITAS to be eligible to stay there.¬*

Well, again this is officially not MY PT. It is just the easiest way where i can be a worker in a local pt having my KITAS. 2 local indonesian friends are opening this and will hire me.
            If i open a PT PMA, i do not have the capital on my account and eventually will cost me much more money.

¬*

Comment

(I) ... I want to open a local PT .. Not my own official PT, but .. this .. for my KITAS.

1) ... I spend my money to open the PT. This is cheaper then asking someone with a PT to hire me ... 2 local indonesian friends are opening this and will hire me.

2) I leaned to have a RPTKA .. to get a IMTA .. Well, this can be done by an agent for around 7.5 .. Then the KITAS i can apply online and is very easy as it seems.

3) ... I don't know if a higher court can give me a special kind of visa, they should since I am the official guardian for my 4 years old daughter. In higher court now I need to convince the court that I have all these spendings for getting a KITAS. Well they can say i can get a sosial budaya visa etc, true. But I cant have a bank account, no driving licence and certain apartments they as for a KITAS to be eligible to stay there ...

(I) I hope you already did a complete study about that , because in more than 10 years in this Forum , as far as I know you are the first member having such idea .

1) I don't know about that .

2) You are mistaken . For the Work Permit alone , the official fee is USD100 per month (USD1'200 per year , around Rp17 million) .
              And besides the requirements related to the employee (I wrote in post no.5 above) , the PT also needs to be eligible for hiring you . Not any PT can easily hire a foreigner . For example , in 2015 Manpower stated that a PT must have 10 Indonesian employees for each foreign worker . Although this requirement was later canceled , this give us an idea of what Manpower is willing to accept .
              Another point : A foreigner worker is to be hired by a specific company for only few years (maybe 3 years maximum) . After that the foreigner worker needs to find another employer .

3) Unfortunately I don't think you will get any benefit from the Court .

By the way , my Indonesian rural bank (BPR) does not require a KITAS/KITAP to open an account . And if you want to transfer money from your country to Indonesia , it provides its BCA account number for that . It has no internet banking or ATM card , but in compensation it pays a lot better interest (6.5% per year for saving account with any low balance) and charges very low administration fee (Rp2'000 per month) .
              Last edited by marcus; 09-04-19, 10:39.

Comment

(I) I hope you already did a complete study about that , because in more than 10 years in this Forum , as far as I know you are the first member having such idea .

1) I don't know about that .

2) You are mistaken . For the Work Permit alone , the official fee is USD100 per month (USD1'200 per year , around Rp17 million) .
                And besides the requirements related to the employee (I wrote in post no.5 above) , the PT also needs to be eligible for hiring you . Not any PT can easily hire a foreigner . For example , in 2015 Manpower stated that a PT must have 10 Indonesian employees for each foreign worker . Although this requirement was later canceled , this give us an idea of what Manpower is willing to accept .
                Another point : A foreigner worker is to be hired by a specific company for only few years (maybe 3 years maximum) . After that the foreigner worker needs to find another employer .

3) Unfortunately I don't think you will get any benefit from the Court .

By the way , my Indonesian rural bank (BPR) does not require a KITAS/KITAP to open an account . And if you want to transfer money from your country to Indonesia , it provides its BCA account number for that . I has no internet banking or ATM card , but in compensation it pays a lot better interest and low administration fee .
                (i) As far as i could find out yes.

1) Well i know about that.¬*
                2) I forget to mention the 1200 USd tax, that i seperate yes. the¬*Work Permit (IMTA) process you can do that by yourself, but the agent that I found charged 7.5 including skype. Meaning without a skype interview that is needed, what we don't want. To do it yourself exactly I don't know how.¬*
                , the PT also needs to be eligible for hiring you . Not any PT can easily hire a foreigne
                Welcome to Indonesia, money talks. Through the personal experience from certain friends, it is very easy.

3) Yeah i expect that as well. But at least it is proof my child has the indonesian nationality and I have the custody and she build a life here already and need a guardian. With those points in mind I am trying all i can.¬*

Comment

Working...
                X