Foreign Kids, Visa, Public School, Adoption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Kids, Visa, Public School, Adoption

if my small minor kids can get their visa thru me. is it aollowed to put the small ones like a 6 yr old in publik indonesia schools or not. what about older ones 14 and 16.

also a seperate question could these minor kids be adopted by my indonesia wife because she would agree to do it..i have custodey of the kids. i did read the requirment that we have to go courts etc is it a favorable scenario for them if we want to live in indonesia our entire lives or maybe just stay on my visa then marry from indonesia hopfully they wd learn bahasa or some of it

any feedbak is appreciated guys.. thx

Originally posted by adama733 View Post
    (1) if my small minor kids can get their visa thru me.

(2) is it aollowed to put the small ones like a 6 yr old in publik indonesia schools or not. what about older ones 14 and 16.

(3) ... could these minor kids be adopted by my indonesia wife ...

(4) i did read the requirment that we have to go courts etc is it a favorable scenario for them if we want to live in indonesia our entire lives ...

(1) Yes they can , as far as they are : below 18 years old + not married (assuming you have an e-ITAS/KITAS or KITAP) .

(2) I don't know , but considering that public schools are subsidized by the Indonesian government , I guess foreigners are not allowed . Anyway it would not be recommended because your kids don't speak Indonesian language , right ?

(3) I think so .

(4) Yes , you need to go to the Court . But I think there is no relevant benefit by doing this as your children will continue to be foreigners .

Comment

Working...
    X