Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no passport for my Indonesian wife - Lawyer needed

Hi everyone,

my wife and I fighting already since two months to get her a passport. But unfortunately we have no success. We are grateful for any advice how to find a good lawyer who is able to help us. Thank you so much in advance. Every hint is welcome because we are really desperate already.

Thank you

Originally posted by rigerd31 View Post
    ... We are grateful for any advice how to find a good lawyer who is able to help us...

It would be a waste to pay a lawyer for that . You would pay less if you hire a passport agent [search the internet for something like : biro jasa pembuatan paspor di (city)] .

If you give us more details of why your didn't succeed and why she wants a passport , maybe we can help you .

Comment

What is the reason to not get a passport? It is a quite straightforward procedure.

Comment

absolutely right, but unfortunately she has a second record in the system and the dates are different

Comment

Originally posted by rigerd31 View Post
          ... she has a second record in the system and the dates are different

Who is in fault ? Does she present documents with dates that don't match or Immigration made the mistake ?

Comment

What documents and data are in discrepancy?

Comment

there is complications regarding the biometric data, where it states different name, different date of birth, different ID Number, but uses same identical fingerprint on the biometric formula

Comment

I think it will be very difficult to anybody willing to help you if you don't give us all the information you know .

Comment

Working...
                X