Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Become Indonesian With a Visit Visa ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Become Indonesian With a Visit Visa ?

Hello... I have been living in Surakarta since March 2017 with my daughter bith relocated from Singapore after my failed marriage.

I had got KITAS for my daughter after i enrolled her in a sch here while I am on kunjungan with the school as my sponsor.

Every 6 months i need to leave and re-apply kunjungan visa. Is this consider as 10 non-consecutive years before i can spply as citizenship? Not looking at marrying indonesian wife but keeping the option open.

I am currently operating a small home cafe through GoFood App. Option open if I can rent a stall in a mall here (Solo).

​​Lastly, I had also created a private telegram chat group for foreigners living in Indonesia where we cal all exchange ideas, advices, etc online.

You can join via this invite link:

https://t.me/joinchat/GuRZXk1_BadhVSuycgo3WQ

Originally posted by ElyasAbdullah View Post
    (1) ... Is this consider as 10 non-consecutive years before i can spply as citizenship? ...

(2) I am currently operating a small home cafe through GoFood App. Option open if I can rent a stall in a mall here (Solo) ...

(1) I already answered your repeated question @ http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ing-indonesian .

(2) I suggest you to stop doing that . Your Visa Kunjungan/Visit Visa does not allow you to work . What you are doing is probably considered a crime (up to 5 years in jail , minimum : deportation and blacklisting) .

UU6 - year 2011 (Immigration Law)
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit given to him/her;
    b. ...
    Last edited by marcus; 27-03-19, 17:46.

Comment

Working...
    X