Sosbuy visa 211 in KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sosbuy visa 211 in KL

Well, i have had many social budaya visa's in my time coming to Indonesia.
    But not for a while. What has been changed in the indonesian embassy in KL?

My children have 2 nationalities, since I was married with an indonesian and now in the middle of a divorce and my marriage kitas in expiring. In Indonesia there is no such thing as an parentwsl, guardian visa to stay with your children in Indonesia. This is why i choose a social budaya from an indonesian friend as a sponsor. My ex wont sponsor me anymore in this divorce case.

Well, Then i read something on the website of the indonesian embassy in KL, http://kbrikualalumpur.org/w/2018/01...1c-with-telex/
    It looks like a working visa, but i read also : "he visa is only available for Government, Study, Tourism, Social Cultural, Business, Family". Is this a social budaya visa for up to one year ??

Does anyone knows how it works and if this exists?

Otherwise I will just go for the standard 211 visa http://kbrikualalumpur.org/w/2018/01...without-telex/

- Well, some questions, I never had to give back statements of my sponsor in the past to the embassy to start the process, is this changed?
    - Does anyone knows a reliable agent in KL do process it faster then 4 days? I know Singapore has them, but i need to be in KL as well.

The immigration in Indonesia, never pick up the phone and if i visit them, they are very rude high class people that dont care about any situation, that is not theirs.

Thanks for any information,

Danny

Originally posted by danman12345 View Post
    (1) ... What has been changed in the indonesian embassy in KL?

(2) ... i read something on the website of the indonesian embassy in KL, http://kbrikualalumpur.org/w/2018/01...1c-with-telex/
    ... Is this a social budaya visa for up to one year ??

(3) ... I never had to give back statements of my sponsor in the past to the embassy to start the process, is this changed?

(4) Does anyone knows a reliable agent in KL do process it faster then 4 days? ...

(1) Besides the 4 days (it was 2 days) , the online booking (http://onlineservice.kbrikl.org/visa/) , minimum USD1'500 bank statement , a ticket out of Indonesia may be required by the Embassy , airliner , and/or when entering Indonesia ... (I don't know more as the last time I went there was in 2015) .

(2) From that web page : "Visit Visa / B211B & B211C (with telex)" :
    B211B: Single Entry Visit Visa requiring an authorization of DitJenIm prior to issuance
    B211C: Single Entry Visit Visa for journalist

You could (maybe) get an one year multiple entry Family Visit Visa (D212: Multiple Entry Visit Visa) which also requires a telex visa (pre-approval from Jakarta's Immigration Directorate) . It is for 1 year but you cannot stay in Indonesia for more than 60 days each time .

If you are older than 55 , you can get the 1 year Retirement KITAS .

(3) I guess you still need the sponsor's letter as usual (+copy of KTP) , which is a sponsor statement (did you forget ?) .

(4) I don't know and never saw in this Forum . If you find one , please tell us .

------------------------------------

By the way , do you really have a KITAS , not a 5 years KITAP ? (if KITAP you could keep it by changing the sponsor) .

------------------------------------

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...y-ticket/page2 (ticket)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...12650-Question (ticket)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ne-way-flights (ticket)
    Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

3) Spelling mistake, I am talking about BANK statements from the sponsor, which i never showed before.

Yes I am of course 100% sure that i do not have a KITAP but a KITAS!

Comment

... I am talking about BANK statements from the sponsor, which i never showed before ...

Yes , it is a new requirement . The Regulation states minimum USD1'500 but does not specify that it is from the sponsor . I guess it can be from you or from your sponsor .

Comment

Ohh i see then it would be from myself then, my sponsor does not make 1500 USD a month, hahah.
          But is someone sure, who got experience that it does not have to be from my sponsor ?

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Just to update this story. I have children with 2 nationalities, indonesian and my own (Dutch). Well, there is no parenting/guardian visa in Indonesia. It is ridiculous, I also need en exit permit, EPO since i had a KITAS before, where the wife does not even want to process it, which i cant do by myself. Well the immigration told me, if i dont have the EPO i can be refused or come back with a VOA.

Does someone know if there Is a way to get a visa to stay with your children that are born in Indoensia?

Comment

(a) ... my sponsor does not make 1500 USD a month, hahah.

(b) But is someone sure, who got experience that it does not have to be from my sponsor ?

(c) I also need en exit permit, EPO ... where the wife does not even want to process it,...

(d) Well the immigration told me, if i dont have the EPO i can be refused or come back with a VOA.

(e) Does someone know if there Is a way to get a visa to stay with your children that are born in Indoensia?

(a) It is not USD1'500 per month , but just having a balance of USD1'500 in the last 3 months . As stated in the Embassy's website : "A guarantee of the available of funds to cover living expenses while in Indonesia (e.g. the last 3 months bank statements)"

(b) I am almost sure that is from the foreigner because the Regulation (PerMen no.24 , year 2016) says : "Bukti memilik biaya hidup bagi dirinya dan/atau keluarganya selama berada di Indonesia" , which I would understand as "Proof of having money to cover the living cost for himself/herself and/or for his/her family while in Indonesia" .

But to be 100% safe , better get the sponsor bank statement too .

(c) Immigration needs to accept the EPO request anyway , in my view .

(d) This was according to the old Regulation . The new Regulation (PP no.31 , year 2013) does not mention anything about that anymore . But it is not impossible that you may indeed be refused entrance .

(e) There is no specific Indonesian Visa for that . There are Visas that father or mother sponsor the son/daughter , but not the inverse .

Comment

"There is no specific Indonesian Visa for that . There are Visas that father or mother sponsor the son/daughter , but not the inverse ." worthless, since my kids are small and dependant of me, and I cant take the kids also abroad since the divorce process isn't done yet, deciding who gets custody. It would be kidnapping. In other countries for example malaysia there is such a thing as a guardian visa when the kids go to an international school. Indonesia is far behind.

Comment

Seriousy I NO NOT ADVICE you do to to KL. I asked for a sosbud visa, and what i get? max 14 days after i waited 4 days to pick up my visa. After that i needed to wait for them to change it, while i need to catch my fight.
                  No apologies, since loss of face is more important. Never admin that they are wring, its the culture i guess.
                  Then i asked why they put 14 days first, after they changed it to 60 days, with an answer: "non of your business" ??
                  Complainnig does not work, they see them as KINGS .
                  Better go to singapore through an agent and they take responsibility, since one bad experence they will truly apologize, since they dont want to loose their job.
                  Its also cheaper, since in Singapore it can be done in one day.

Comment

Working...
                  X