Director/Komisaris RPTKA,IMTA,DPKK _new PR 20/2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Director/Komisaris RPTKA,IMTA,DPKK _new PR 20/2018

Hi All, would like to ask re. new PR 20/2018 regulation co.Director/Komisaris who is also Pemegang saham/shareholder.

question 1: is this already in effect?

question 2: Director/Komisaris no need RPTKA , IMTA and therefore, NO DPKK fee (1200 USD/year) ?

question 3: I am an active Director & also Pemegang saham/50% share in my very own PT PMA.( Perdagangan Besar/Trading/agency Co.)
    I have presently still valid RPTKA and IMTA ( till 2019).....Live in Indonesia and have KITAP till 2022.

When these doc. (my present RPTKA & IMTA) are close to expire date in 2019,what should i do?
    Just do nothing or should apply or do any report to MOM ?
    Then,is there something to be reported or changes (Perubahaan) made in Immigration for my KitaP (valid till 2022)?

question 4 : is there an english version of the PR 20/2018 ( link would be appreciated).

I'd be grateful for short comments/tips on above.
    Thank you v.much.

Originally posted by Emily888 View Post
    1: is this already in effect?

2: Director/Komisaris no need RPTKA , IMTA and therefore, NO DPKK fee (1200 USD/year) ?

3: ... When these doc. (my present RPTKA & IMTA) are close to expire date in 2019,what should i do?
    Just do nothing or should apply or do any report to MOM ?

3a: Then,is there something to be reported or changes (Perubahaan) made in Immigration for my KitaP (valid till 2022)?

4 : is there an english version of the PR 20/2018 ...

1: Yes , as far as I know .

2: I think the IMTA/Work Permit is necessary for any foreigner intending to work (my view from the Manpower Law , UU no.13/2003) . If you read Article 10 of the PerPres no.20/2018 (that states the RPTKA is not required for your case) , you will not see any mention to IMTA .
    According to Article no.16 of the PerPres , Directors/Komisaris are not exempted to pay that USD1'200/year fee .
    Note : Better talk to Manpower and Immigration to be sure .

3: I guess it depends on which option you want to take . You are eligible to either the Work Visa/KITAS/KITAP , or the Investor Visa/KITAS/KITAP .

3a: The changes that you need to report to Immigration are specified in Article 71 of the Immigration Law (see below) . If you decide for the Investor Visa/KITAS/KITAP , you will maybe need to cancel your present KITAP .

4: I don't know (I have it in Indonesian and translate its parts , when necessary , at Google Translate) .

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...tor-imta-kitas (related thread)

---------------------------------------------

UU no.6 , year 2011
    Article 71
    Each foreigner residing in the Territory of Indonesia shall:
    a. provide all necessary information regarding the identity and / or their families, and report any changes in civil status, nationality, occupation, sponsor, or a change of address to the local Immigration Office; or
    b...

Article 116
    Each Foreigner who do not perform his/her obligations as stipulated in Article 71 shall be punished with a maximum confinement of 3 (three) months or a fine of up to 25,000,000, 00 (twenty five million rupiah).
    Last edited by marcus; 1 week ago.

Comment

Thank you very much for all information,Marcus. WEll noted. Re.Imta/Dpkk for Director i am confused.Guess i'll drop in one day to Depnaker to ask about it.Good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily888 View Post
        ... Guess i'll drop in one day to Depnaker to ask about it ...

Let me explain why I think it is important to talk to Immigration too : although the PerPres stating about Manpower subject is the source of the confusion , Immigration is the Government Department that monitors our (foreigners') actions and it is the Immigration Law that criminalize our use of wrong Visas (Immigration is the one that deports and/or puts foreigners in jail) .

If you decide not to work anymore , you may have to ask Immigration if you can continue with the present KITAP . This because this KITAP was based on a Work Visa , and if you stop working you will be eligible for a different Visa , a non-Work Visa (Investor Visa) .

----------------------------------------

From that link in my post no.2 above , it seems that the Manpower Department really think that Directors/Komisaris shareholders don't need a Work Permit/IMTA . But is this maybe because some Manpower officers think that shareholders are not supposed to work ? Also in that link you can see that Immigration requests the Work Permit/IMTA for the Work Visa .

Note : I was wrong about the connection between the DKP-TKA and IMTA , so I revised my post above .
        Last edited by marcus; 1 week ago.

Comment

aww,that is thought provoking..Indeed, if look at things this way, looks like have to cross check with Immigration first.Thanks lot Marcus for this good advice.Brgds,

Comment

Working...
          X