No announcement yet.

Visa for my second wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest you dont threaten members on this forum ,Admin take note !

Comment

Originally posted by tel522 View Post
      I would suggest you dont threaten members on this forum ,Admin take note !
      Good advice to not spread falsehoods, like you just did, is not a threat. Grow up.

Comment

A husband who remarries without the consent of the first (or previous) wife(s) can be charged with Article 279 of the Criminal Code. The penalty is a maximum sentence of up to 5 to 7 years in prison.

Indonesian Criminal Code
        Article 279
        (1) Threatened by imprisonment for a maximum of five years:

- whoever holds a marriage even though he knows that his existing marriage or marriages is/are a legitimate barrier(s) to it;

- whoever holds a marriage even knowing that the marriage or marriages of the future husband is/are a legitimate barrier(s) to it.

(2) If the person who commits an action under paragraph 1 point 1 and hides from the other party that the existing marriage(s) present legal barrier(s) , he will be threatened with a maximum imprisonment of seven years. " ... ]
        Last edited by marcus; 1 week ago.

Comment

Mine both know, live with me in the same house ,and I'm looking for a third.. all are legal through ministry of religious affairs. :-) :-) :-)
          ​​​-.Alhamdulillah I'm a Muslim

Comment

Some people will rather believe pleasant lies than the unpleasant truth.

Saifislam will see marcus is the one who believes in lies and marcus will see Saifislam believes in lies.

Please people, ask me which of the 2 I think likes to believe in pleasant lies and need the assurance that what he believes is the truth!

Comment

Working...
            X