No IMTA For Director Shareholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Marcus,

I have done theĀ  2nd VITAS too, seems like it stuck because of Indonesian Holiday...

anyway i still pay 100.000 not 200.000 (last month)

Comment

Originally posted by willie.chandra1487 View Post
      Hi Marcus,

I have done the 2nd VITAS too, seems like it stuck because of Indonesian Holiday...

anyway i still pay 100.000 not 200.000 (last month)

I heard that the new fee of Rp200'000 started at the beginning of last month . Maybe it has stuck because of that , no ?

Comment

Hi Marcus,

I dont know too, but i pay 100.000 and my vitas had been approved.

Marcus,

I had another problem, probably you can share if you have ever know or hear about the same case.

so my boss have his vitas and come to Indonesia

during preparing his document to get ITAS/KITAS, he losses his passport.

do you know what can we do to get the duplicate of VITAS or should we re apply after processing his new passport?

if should re apply, can he use the recomendation from his previous application?

Thanks &Brgds
        Willy

Comment

Originally posted by willie.chandra1487 View Post
          ... do you know what can we do to get the duplicate of VITAS or should we re apply after processing his new passport? ...

I don't remember any case like that in this Forum . I suggest you to ask Immigration Directorate General about that (if too far , the Kantor Wilayah or in the last , Kantor Imigrasi) .

I assume , you/he already made the online report to Immigration as soon as he entered Indonesia @ http://izintinggal.imigrasi.go.id/IT...an_vitas.xhtml , right ? If so Immigration already has his VITAS data registered there , therefore I think there is no need to get another VITAS .
          Last edited by marcus; 04-07-19, 12:02.

Comment

Working...
          X