X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question:0.5% reduced income tax for individual

Hi Everyone,

Good morning!

This is miz here and I am currently considering to move to Indonesia and work here.
    I had received an offer from a local Indonesia company and am studying everything about work and life in Indonesia.

I came across this website and it had said that there is something called"individual taxpayer" and you can enjoy half a percent reduced income tax rate.
    May I know how to be an individual taxpayer as it seemed very attractive income tax rate

Quoto:

http://indonesiaexpat.biz/business-p...ate-indonesia/
    CHANGES IN THE PERSONAL INCOME TAX RATE

As an individual taxpayer, you can use the half a percent reduced income tax rate in Indonesia for seven years. After seven years you also need to notify the tax office if you wish to proceed with the same rate.

Unquoto:

Originally posted by idcnidcnidcn View Post
    ... it had said that there is something called "individual taxpayer" and you can enjoy half a percent reduced income tax rate.
    May I know how to be an individual taxpayer as it seemed very attractive income tax rate ...

I think the term "individual taxpayer" used in that article meant a "self employed individual" who could create a small business/company and benefits from the special treatment given by the Indonesian Government .

-----------------------------------

Article 2 of the Indonesian Income Tax Law :
    "Tax Subject consist of:
    a. 1. individual;
    2. undivided inheritance as a unit in lieu of the beneficiaries;
    b. entity; and
    c. permanent establishment."

Comment

marcus thank you very much for your reply! I think you are correct and this may only applied to small business owners.

Comment

marcus thank you very much marcus,it is really helpful. I had read many replied from you in this forum and learned a lot.Here I would like to say thank you again as your information is so useful for me.

Comment

Working...
        X