Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA visa Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USA visa Indonesia

    I apply for USA visa. They gave me yellow form, which means my chance is 50%. I look for similar cases: pending or refused USA visa applications to help each other.

  • #2
    From what I heard , USA visa is usually granted if a person :
    - prove that he/she will study there , or
    - prove that he/she will have a medical treatment there , or
    - prove that he/she is a work expert , or
    - prove that he/she is financially well .

    Note : there may be other reasons that I don't remember

    I also heard that USA started or will start to check information of the visa requester in the internet as part of the visa issuance process .

    Comment


    • #3
      As I understand the process, an application may be initially denied because the issuing consular office considered the information provided in support of the application to be incomplete. The letter of denial under section 221(g) is not final pending receipt of the information note in the denial. The thing to do is submit that which has been requested, along with an explanation of any circumstance that could be a justification for the denial to be made final.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by marcus View Post
        From what I heard , USA visa is usually granted if a person :
        - prove that he/she will study there , or
        - prove that he/she will have a medical treatment there , or
        - prove that he/she is a work expert , or
        - prove that he/she is financially well .

        Note : there may be other reasons that I don't remember

        I also heard that USA started or will start to check information of the visa requester in the internet as part of the visa issuance process .
        I want to visit my family in USA.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
          As I understand the process, an application may be initially denied because the issuing consular office considered the information provided in support of the application to be incomplete. The letter of denial under section 221(g) is not final pending receipt of the information note in the denial. The thing to do is submit that which has been requested, along with an explanation of any circumstance that could be a justification for the denial to be made final.
          They refuse to accept my supporting documents.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mike4july1972 View Post
            I want to visit my family in USA.

            In my country people say that you get the USA Visa if you have a house , for example . I once get it showing a bank statement of my investments .

            I guess that it doesn't matter if you have family member(s) there or not .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by marcus View Post


              In my country people say that you get the USA Visa if you have a house , for example . I once get it showing a bank statement of my investments .

              I guess that it doesn't matter if you have family member(s) there or not .
              They don’t accept my supporting documents about my money, property, etc.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mike4july1972 View Post

                They refuse to accept my supporting documents.
                The information you are providing is so general and incomplete, its difficult to gage what is actually going on, and beyond that, the US Consular Offices do not generally provide any justification for their decisions.

                That being said, one of the primary reasons often suspected as the basis of a visa denial is that the evidence provided is not convincing enough to assure that the applicant will not overstay. This often comes down to insufficient ties to their home country such that the reviewing officer feels that the ties to the USA, (ie family in America) are more compelling that a house and investments in Indonesia, which, frankly, can be managed from just about anywhere. Applicants with good jobs in the home country, the loss of which would be a hardship, have a more convincing reason for returning home and are more likely to get approved, especially if they have no family in the USA.

                An application based on family ties might be more successful, if that was not the category of visa that was denied. Like I said, hard to say given the sketchiness of the info provided.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post

                  The information you are providing is so general and incomplete, its difficult to gage what is actually going on, and beyond that, the US Consular Offices do not generally provide any justification for their decisions.

                  That being said, one of the primary reasons often suspected as the basis of a visa denial is that the evidence provided is not convincing enough to assure that the applicant will not overstay. This often comes down to insufficient ties to their home country such that the reviewing officer feels that the ties to the USA, (ie family in America) are more compelling that a house and investments in Indonesia, which, frankly, can be managed from just about anywhere. Applicants with good jobs in the home country, the loss of which would be a hardship, have a more convincing reason for returning home and are more likely to get approved, especially if they have no family in the USA.

                  An application based on family ties might be more successful, if that was not the category of visa that was denied. Like I said, hard to say given the sketchiness of the info provided.
                  I am a public man. That is why I cannot overstay or do any other crime. I value my public image the most. That is what I try to convince government of USA.
                  All my documents are here:
                  https://mike4july1972documents.weebly.com/
                  I can publish almost everything, but I cannot publish about my sponsors.
                  I need official email address of my case officer to email documents of my sponsors: invitation, education, job, financial documents, etc.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X