USA visa in Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA visa in Indonesia

I apply for USA visa. They gave me yellow form, which means my chance is 50%. I look for similar cases: pending or refused USA visa applications to help each other.

From what I heard , USA visa is usually granted if a person :
    - prove that he/she will study there , or
    - prove that he/she will have a medical treatment there , or
    - prove that he/she is a work expert , or
    - prove that he/she is financially well .

Note : there may be other reasons that I don't remember

I also heard that USA started or will start to check information of the visa requester in the internet as part of the visa issuance process .

Comment

As I understand the process, an application may be initially denied because the issuing consular office considered the information provided in support of the application to be incomplete. The letter of denial under section 221(g) is not final pending receipt of the information note in the denial. The thing to do is submit that which has been requested, along with an explanation of any circumstance that could be a justification for the denial to be made final.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
        From what I heard , USA visa is usually granted if a person :
        - prove that he/she will study there , or
        - prove that he/she will have a medical treatment there , or
        - prove that he/she is a work expert , or
        - prove that he/she is financially well .

Note : there may be other reasons that I don't remember

I also heard that USA started or will start to check information of the visa requester in the internet as part of the visa issuance process .
        I want to visit my family in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
          As I understand the process, an application may be initially denied because the issuing consular office considered the information provided in support of the application to be incomplete. The letter of denial under section 221(g) is not final pending receipt of the information note in the denial. The thing to do is submit that which has been requested, along with an explanation of any circumstance that could be a justification for the denial to be made final.
          They refuse to accept my supporting documents.

Comment

Originally posted by mike4july1972 View Post
            I want to visit my family in USA.

In my country people say that you get the USA Visa if you have a house , for example . I once get it showing a bank statement of my investments .

I guess that it doesn't matter if you have family member(s) there or not .

Comment

In my country people say that you get the USA Visa if you have a house , for example . I once get it showing a bank statement of my investments .

I guess that it doesn't matter if you have family member(s) there or not .
              They don’t accept my supporting documents about my money, property, etc.

Comment

They refuse to accept my supporting documents.
                The information you are providing is so general and incomplete, its difficult to gage what is actually going on, and beyond that, the US Consular Offices do not generally provide any justification for their decisions.

That being said, one of the primary reasons often suspected as the basis of a visa denial is that the evidence provided is not convincing enough to assure that the applicant will not overstay. This often comes down to insufficient ties to their home country such that the reviewing officer feels that the ties to the USA, (ie family in America) are more compelling that a house and investments in Indonesia, which, frankly, can be managed from just about anywhere. Applicants with good jobs in the home country, the loss of which would be a hardship, have a more convincing reason for returning home and are more likely to get approved, especially if they have no family in the USA.

An application based on family ties might be more successful, if that was not the category of visa that was denied. Like I said, hard to say given the sketchiness of the info provided.

Comment

The information you are providing is so general and incomplete, its difficult to gage what is actually going on, and beyond that, the US Consular Offices do not generally provide any justification for their decisions.

That being said, one of the primary reasons often suspected as the basis of a visa denial is that the evidence provided is not convincing enough to assure that the applicant will not overstay. This often comes down to insufficient ties to their home country such that the reviewing officer feels that the ties to the USA, (ie family in America) are more compelling that a house and investments in Indonesia, which, frankly, can be managed from just about anywhere. Applicants with good jobs in the home country, the loss of which would be a hardship, have a more convincing reason for returning home and are more likely to get approved, especially if they have no family in the USA.

An application based on family ties might be more successful, if that was not the category of visa that was denied. Like I said, hard to say given the sketchiness of the info provided.
                  I am a public man. That is why I cannot overstay or do any other crime. I value my public image the most. That is what I try to convince government of USA.
                  All my documents are here:
                  https://mike4july1972documents.weebly.com/
                  I can publish almost everything, but I cannot publish about my sponsors.
                  I need official email address of my case officer to email documents of my sponsors: invitation, education, job, financial documents, etc.

Comment

USA embassy refused my business visa application accusing me of not having enough ties to Indonesia, Ukraine, Russia, etc., accusing me of intensions to stay in USA illegally:
                    https://mike4july1972documents.weebl...8_img_2305.jpg

Comment

I want to visit my family in USA... USA embassy refused my business visa application ...

Can you tell us why you said you want to visit your family but applied for a business visa ?

Comment

Can you tell us why you said you want to visit your family but applied for a business visa ?
                        I applied for business and visitor visa because the alternative was medical and visitor, which seems even less appropriate because I cannot do medical treatment in USA, it is too expensive. I am not only a visitor but also a businessperson. USA embassy never asked me for formal business invitation to USA. You may be right because usually business visa is for those who have formal business invitation and I do NOT have that. I am applying for visitor and medical visa now.

Comment

(1) I applied for business and visitor visa because the alternative was medical and visitor, ...

(2) I am applying for visitor and medical visa now.

(1) From https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ategories.html I understand that , if your intention was to visit your relative , the most appropriate visa category was "B-2" for the purpose of "Tourism , vacation , pleasure visitor" , instead of "B-1" for the purpose of "Business visitor" that you requested .

(2) Note that for the purpose of "Medical treatment, visitor for" is "B-2" too , but it would be wrong if you are not going there for that .
                          Last edited by marcus; 23-04-18, 11:22.

Comment

(1) From https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...ategories.html I understand that , if your intention was to visit your relative , the most appropriate visa category was "B-2" for the purpose of "Tourism , vacation , pleasure visitor" , instead of "B-1" for the purpose of "Business visitor" that you requested .

(2) Note that for the purpose of "Medical treatment, visitor for" is "B-2" too , but it would be wrong if you are not going there for that .
                            To Whom It May Concern:

I cannot stay in USA illegally because I am public man, valuing my image the most and because I am strongly connected to Indonesia, Ukraine, and Russia where I have family, property, and business.
                            I am not dangerous because I cannot fly plane, I cannot drive car, and have no other potentially dangerous skills or knowledge.
                            I am political activist, helping poor people, exposing corruption, and protecting human rights.
                            Details are here: https://mike4july1972documents.weebly.com/

Best regards,

Mr. Michael Marchenko

Will it help me?

Comment

... Will it help me?

No , in my opinion . In my view , you would better just say, for example : "I want to visit a relative and do some shopping" . Any non-relevant information can be used against you .
                              Last edited by marcus; 30-04-18, 10:37.

Comment

Working...
                              X