Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received my E-ITAS, what to do now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my E-ITAS, what to do now?

Hi folks,

Thanks to this forum, I've just received my E-ITAS (sponsor orangtua WNI / parent) without the use of agents!! Feels great.. What do I have to do next? Register (what exactly, and what documents) in the CaPil? I know police SKLD is no longer needed.

I've documented everything and might post it some day, once I know I have all the correct documents and this is all finished.

Originally posted by UseJustEnough View Post
    (1) ... What do I have to do next? Register (what exactly, and what documents) in the CaPil?

(2) I know police SKLD is no longer needed ...

(1) As each city may have different procedures , better just go to Catatan Sipil and ask , for example : "just got an "Izin Tinggal Terbatas" from Kantor Imigrasi and want to know what Catatan Sipil requires me to do" .
    The document required by Law is the SKTT/"Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal" (similar to a temporary KTP) , but in my city they also issue us another useless document named "Surat Keterangan Susunan Keluarga Pendatang Orang Asing" (after extending my KITAS I asked why they issued this document again if I was already a resident of the city , but the officer said it is issued anyway - it is sad because everything is free , so it is just Indonesia's money waisted) .

My city's CaPil asks for a copy of :
    - passport ,
    - KITAS or e-ITAS ,
    - Request letter from the sponsor ,
    - Police's STM ,
    - Surat Keterangan Domisili
    - 2 photos 3x4 cm.

(2) Correct . But Catatan Sipil may ask for a Police STM/"Surat Tanda Melapor" .

Comment

Working...
    X