Kitap jakarta dirjen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitap jakarta dirjen

hi I have a question so after finishing all the paper work in kanwil and I send the paper to Jakarta after 2 weeks there is no news and i forgot to write a letter with my mail or phone number on them should i wait longer or send them another mail? thanks

or any1 have their mobile number or mail address thanks

Comment

If you need help, I can help you to follow up on the same, let me know the details, incase you please.

Comment

Originally posted by justanotherforeigner View Post
        ... should i wait longer or send them another mail? ... any1 have their mobile number or mail address ..

I suggest you to send a letter asking them to send the approval documents back to you or to your city's Kantor Imigrasi , and add your cell phone number and email for further communication .
        In addition try to call them , but be alerted that , from the experience of many Forum members , it is very difficult to get them to take the call (see my experience below) .
        You can also send an email to : [email protected] (don't know if it works)

I don't have their mobile no. , the address I have is from 2013 (don't know if is still the same , check their website http://www.imigrasi.go.id)

Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi
        UP. Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian
        Jl. HR. Rasuna Said KAV. 8-9 Kuningan , Jakarta Selatan 12940

-------------------------------------

partial copy from post no.1 at http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-an-Indonesian

(9) Called Jakarta 1 week later (021-522.46.58 , extensions 2519 and 2521 , after many tries , succeeded at 4PM , ext. 2519) . One officer said the process was already approved and waiting for me 2 weeks ago . I asked the officer to send it to my city's immigration , by mail .

(10) Sent another letter to Jakarta's Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian , repeating the request (for them to send the approved process to me or to my Kantor Imigrasi) .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

I suggest you to send a letter asking them to send the approval documents back to you or to your city's Kantor Imigrasi , and add your cell phone number and email for further communication .
          In addition try to call them , but be alerted that , from the experience of many Forum members , it is very difficult to get them to take the call (see my experience below) .
          You can also send an email to : [email protected] (don't know if it works)

I don't have their mobile no. , the address I have is from 2013 (don't know if is still the same , check their website http://www.imigrasi.go.id)

Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi
          UP. Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian
          Jl. HR. Rasuna Said KAV. 8-9 Kuningan , Jakarta Selatan 12940

-------------------------------------

partial copy from post no.1 at http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-an-Indonesian

(9) Called Jakarta 1 week later (021-522.46.58 , extensions 2519 and 2521 , after many tries , succeeded at 4PM , ext. 2519) . One officer said the process was already approved and waiting for me 2 weeks ago . I asked the officer to send it to my city's immigration , by mail .

(10) Sent another letter to Jakarta's Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian , repeating the request (for them to send the approved process to me or to my Kantor Imigrasi) .
          thanks for the info i tried calling them whole day noone answered will try mailing them on monday thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by KenGmail View Post
            If you need help, I can help you to follow up on the same, let me know the details, incase you please.
            thanks i will message u

Comment

If it helps i have just renewed my kitap, obviously submitted everything with local immi office and kanwil......went to Jkt submitted the paperwork, was given a receipt with a number to call after a certain date.... waited n waited and eventually they replied saying was good to go via sms.... to this day i haven't been emailed or phoned from anyone in Jkt, they sent the approval directly through to my local immi office and they phoned to say come back its good to go........ most notably and awesomely not a rupiah was exchanged nor asked for, only paid the official amount listed for the renewal and a 2 year Merp...... with 50k admin fee........ overall a very simple process and was very satisfied with the whole process....... a very different experience than i had 5 years ago........

Comment

Originally posted by barrelseeker View Post
                (1) ...went to Jkt ... was given ... a number to call after a certain date...

(2) waited n waited and eventually they replied saying was good to go via sms....

(1) Could you tell if the number is 021-522.46.58 , extensions 2519 and 2521 , if not which no. did they give you ?

(2) Do you mean , you called many times , at last they took your call and said they would send it "via sms" ??

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

(1) Could you tell if the number is 021-522.46.58 , extensions 2519 and 2521 , if not which no. did they give you ?

Number given was 081317707158 saying if i wasn't contacted before 5 days time, i was to sms only to that number

(2) Do you mean , you called many times , at last they took your call and said they would send it "via sms" ??
                  never answered a call and eventually replied to my sms's sent

Hope it helps.......

Comment

Sorry messed up the previous reply

Number given was 081317707158 saying if i wasn't contacted before 5 days time, i was to sms only to that number

never answered a call and eventually replied to my sms's sent

Comment

Working...
                    X