Exit permit expired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit permit expired

Hi my friend australian citizen unfortunately not able to return to indonesia on time an his exit permit is expired on 10 July 2017 and on 20th of sepetember His KITAP will expire
    is there any way he can come to Indonesia and save himself from losing KITAP and get it renewed

what if he come to indonesia on VISA ON ARRIVAL ( will he be stopped on imigrasi) airport because in the system his re entry will show up as expired

thanks
    regards
    Mike

Hi Martin/ Mike,
    I would suggest your friend visit nearby Indonesian Embassy and get the right information from them. If you need any help in Jakarta let me know.

Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by martin View Post
      (1) ... his exit permit is expired on 10 July 2017 and on 20th of sepetember His KITAP will expire
      is there any way he can come to Indonesia and save himself from losing KITAP and get it renewed

(2) what if he come to indonesia on VISA ON ARRIVAL ...

(1) It seems too late (just 7 days to get a new Re-entry Permit , come to Indonesia and request a KITAP extension) . Tell him to see if the Indonesian Embassy can give him an urgent new Re-entry Permit (I never heard that Embassies do that , but there is nothing else he can try) .
      Note : If he stayed out of Indonesia (in this trip) for more than 1 year , the KITAP is already cancelled .

(2) Because he cannot have 2 Stay Permits (see rule bellow) , as he still has the Permanent Stay Permit/KITAP (supposing he comes before the KITAP expires) , either he is not allowed to enter Indonesia or the Indonesian officer lets him to enter but has to cancel the KITAP (tell your friend to bring the KITAP , as the officer will ask for it , probably) .

----------------------------------

PP no.31 , year 2013
      Article 113
      Every Foreigner who stays in the Indonesian Territory shall not have more than 1 (one) Stay Permit as referred to in Article 112 clause (3).

Note : When the Indonesian officer allows a foreigner to enter Indonesia , the officer stamps a Stay Permit in the foreigner's passport .

Comment

Working...
      X