Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTP Address Change + Passport

Hi,

My wife has to apply for a brand new passport (not a renewal) after waiting a year without flying (a long story in itself). She is in the process of changing the address on her KTP as we bought a house and that in itself is taking weeks (It's in process and no end in sight). She would like to apply for a new passport on early Oct and it should be done in a few days.

I would like the number of some one who can help with both. She's in Wonosobo.

Thanks!

You can search the internet for something like : jasa pengurusan paspor dan KTP di Wonosobo

For the KTP , sometimes the local Pak/Ibu RT can help or recommend somebody . For the passport you can also look for a travel agent .

Comment

Thanks. I'm coming to Wonosobo at the end of thr month and if it hasn't been sorted, I was hoping there is someone who can expedite it.

Comment

Apparently the new KTP needs her new address and the fact we are married. Without it, her new passport will not reflect this. I'm hoping a 7am trip to the immigration office next week and meeting the right person can get this done.

Any advice ververy much appreciated!

Comment

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...So-we-complain (Indonesian passport , how)

http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...itizen-redtape (post no.5 , March 2017's rule for getting an Indonesian passport)

Comment

Originally posted by Sayasukakeju View Post
            She is in the process of changing the address on her KTP as we bought a house and that in itself is taking weeks (It's in process and no end in sight). She would like to apply for a new passport on early Oct and it should be done in a few days.
            I hope she doesn't need a new KTP also, My wife waited nearly a year for her new 'electronic version' of the KTP card to be issued , and even the certificate to state her data for the card (so she at least had some form of ID) also took 8 months.

Comment

Well she needs a new passport which should be created with an up to date KTP (house address + married added). But that's good news one can get the data for the card first..i will try to get it expedited and will report back.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X