Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for ITAS

Hi,

I got my VITAS and entered Indonesia yesterday, I understand that for the next I need to report to the Kantor imigrasi and apply for ITAS & KITAS.
    But today I have been informed that I have to attend an urgent meeting out of Indonesia on Thursday. Means that I don't have enough time to apply for ITAS.
    Does anyone know that if I can hold on my ITAS application and leave this country for just a few days?

Btw, anyone know where I can download the ITAS application form? Just want to fill it first at home and save time at Imigrasi.
    Do I have to go to Kantor Imigrasi for 2 times? Day 1 to submit the application and to record the fingerprint on the next day? Can it be done in a same day?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by aftertoday View Post
    (1) ... the next I need to report to the Kantor imigrasi and apply for ITAS & KITAS ...

(2) Means that I don't have enough time to apply for ITAS.

(3) Does anyone know that if I can hold on my ITAS application and leave this country for just a few days?

(4) ... where I can download the ITAS application form? Just want to fill it first at home and save time at Imigrasi.

(5) Do I have to go to Kantor Imigrasi for 2 times? ... Can it be done in a same day?

(1) It seems that now you need to make a report online here : http://izintinggal.imigrasi.go.id/IT...an_vitas.xhtml

(2) I guess you still have a small probability to get the ITAS before your trip .

(3) I guess you cannot . If you look at your passport , the stamp you got when you entered Indonesia states what you need to do within 30 days . In the recent past it stated that one should apply for the ITAS at the local Immigration Office within 30 days . I don't know what the stamp states now with this online system .

(4) I never heard about somebody that found where to download it . Anyway , if needed , you can fill it up in few minutes .

(5) In the recent past , you should go there at least 3 times . Now I heard people say that they got the ITAS by email (they didn't say how they paid for it) , but better check as I don't think the process became so easy like that .

By the way , what sponsorship (who or a company) you got for the VITAS , as if you want the KITAS urgently , better be sure you have all the required documents .

Comment

One other important consideration for ITAS processing is which immigration office you are visiting / which city is your sponsor?

Comment

Thanks Marcus, I already got my KITAS, they are being more efficient these days...

Comment

Could you tell us how did you get it so quick ?

Comment

They are improving.
            I am also surprised

Comment

Working...
            X