E ktp oa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E ktp oa

I received my permanent e kitap last week and now I need to go to catatan cipil in bandung for my e ktp oa.
    From info gathered here I need the following :

photocopy of kitap
    of buku nikah
    of passport
    surat domisili
    stm

Do I need photo s of myself as I remember that I needed it last time .?????

Surat domisili : kanim didn t need surat domisili , they only needed my ktp oa .
    stm : no more needed but catatatan cipil still need ??

Anyone recently applied for e ktp oa ?????????

yap I did in badung bali , the system is bust ! they told me to come back when I get my lifetime kitap in 2 years , so Im stuck with manual , works ok so no worries .

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan View Post
      (1) ... Do I need photo s of myself as I remember that I needed it last time .?????

(2) Surat domisili : kanim didn t need surat domisili , they only needed my ktp oa .

(3) stm : no more needed but catatatan cipil still need ?? ...

I had a SKTT (KITAS related) , not an e-KTP Orang Asing , so just for comparison :

(1) I got a paper SKTT (last September) , so paper photos were requested .

(2) The officer specifically asked for a Surat Domisili + the old/just expired SKTT .

(3) Bandung's officer requested the STM (and my visa "agent & sponsor" had given me one already , even before I asked for it) .

Note : From what Catatan Sipil asked me for the SKTT , I guess they will ask you some more documents like sponsor's KTP/KK , the last KTP OA (they may accept only a copy of it if you want to keep the original) , the last Catatan Sipil's SKSKD (?) . After Atlantis' recommendation , I used to bring with me a copy of all documents I have + photos of all sizes , when going to request something at a government's office .

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan View Post
        I received my permanent e kitap last week and now I need to go to catatan cipil in bandung for my e ktp oa.
        From info gathered here I need the following :

photocopy of kitap
        of buku nikah
        of passport
        surat domisili
        stm

Do I need photo s of myself as I remember that I needed it last time .?????

Surat domisili : kanim didn t need surat domisili , they only needed my ktp oa .
        stm : no more needed but catatatan cipil still need ??

Anyone recently applied for e ktp oa ?????????
        Donavan, I got my KTP OA recentlyin Feb'2017. I would like to share a few thing about the same, hope it may help you.

1. My KTP was issued in Sidoarjo, Since Sidoarjo has problem with the E-KTP, lack of available material from government, they issued me normal KTP, So depends whether bandung has any such problem or not. Incase, they do have similar problem, You would require to provide your photo for the normal KTP (Passport size, bring extra, min -2 Pcs). Photo they require when issuing SKTT too, but if you have KITAP, they will issue you KTP/ E-KTP not SKTT anymore. You may require to bring your original SKTT too, they may ask to submit it. Because initially the catatan sipil person ask me to surrender the old SKTT, but later he told you can keep it as "kenang2an" (Memories)

2. It is a good idea to bring all your documents, photocopy and original, so you don't need to go there twice just to submit the documents. Also It will be good idea to keep 2 Materai(Stamps) and few plain paper, incase they ask to write some application for the KTP/E-KTP.

3. It is also good idea to go along with your sponsor, so any application required from sponsor can be handwritten and submitted immediately.

4. Catatan Sipil asked me to submit documents that were considered not required too like STM,SKLD & SKJ.

5. Surat domisili may be required, you may use the one you used to get KITAP, Always good idea to bring, if you don't have yet.

Good Luck !!

Comment

Good info guys !!!! I went today to catSip in Bandung .

Marcus , no need to take a number , you can go straight to loket 8 so it took me 15 min. and I was back on my way home .
          KenGmail you are right , I went for an e-ktp but had to settle for a ktp luckily I followed your advise and had some pics on hand !
          And indeed they insist on recent stm and surat domisili . .Anyway I will have my ktp oa in 2 weeks time .

Bandung is also short of blanco s !

Thanks scouser59 , marcus and kengmail .

Comment

Originally posted by KenGmail View Post
            ... 4. Catatan Sipil asked me to submit documents that were considered not required too like STM,SKLD & SKJ...

Could you tell us what is SKJ ?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

Could you tell us what is SKJ ?
              Hi Marcus,

Below is about SKJ (Surat Keterangan Jalan (SKJ) / Travelling Permit)

Travelling Permit is a permit granted by the Police department(POLDA - Kepolisian Daerah/ Regional Police) for foreign workers who want to visit Job Location Company.

Foreigners who visit certain areas where the area is the location of the working visit, the foreign person should have to report to the relevant government agency in this case is the police, in connection with the intention been to Work Location.

Travelling Permit also applies to holders of Visa Visits, KITAS and KITAP.

For KITAP holder, It is valid for 6 months and every 6 month/ 1 year you need to go and confirm your stay to the same Police Department. Normally you will get this document when you apply for STM at Regional Police/ POLDA. It is kind of paper document/ certificate kind.

Comment

Working...
              X